DCA @ USJ

hobock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if someone could tell me a little bit about USJ.  In Middle Tennessee, we don't hear too much about them.  Just about all that we know is that they are undefeated.  What are some of the strengths of their team?

825443937[/snapback]

USJ is a very talented offensive team with great talent at QB. Ryan Ross is a great leader out on the field and a tremendous athlete with an ability to scramble to make things happen. Kid has a cannon of an arm and makes it look effort less and rarely makes a bad decision. USJ is also loaded in the back field with John Pappis their big back who they like to pound up the middle for the tough yards and Hunter Garret their speedster runs like a 4.3 no joke kid can fly. USJ has a very talented reciever in Josh Liles. USJ is also very solid on defense and good at forcing tournovers this ought to be a good game to watch I know ill be there.

USJ is a very talented offensive team with great talent at QB. Ryan Ross is a great leader out on the field and a tremendous athlete with an ability to scramble to make things happen. Kid has a cannon of an arm and makes it look effort less and rarely makes a bad decision.  USJ is also loaded in the back field with John Pappis their big back who they like to pound up the middle for the tough yards and Hunter Garret their speedster runs like a 4.3 no joke kid can fly.  USJ has a very talented reciever in Josh Liles.  USJ is also very solid on defense and good at forcing tournovers this ought to be a good game to watch I know ill be there.

825444018[/snapback]

Sounds alot like DCA - This should be a great game. But I think DCA has the edge and will get back to the finals.

We haven't had the chance to see DCA this year, but from what it sounds like, everyone has just about handed the state championship to 'em. I don't suppose that a team that played 2-A, 3-A, and 4-A teams and is still 13-0 could compete with DCA. Before you start making your motel reservations ya'll have to come to Jackson. West Tennessee football is for real! This game will be the REAL state championship game. BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Peace & Love,

HOBOCK FOR PRESIDENT "2008"

We haven't had the chance to see DCA this year, but from what it sounds like, everyone has just about handed the state championship to 'em. I don't suppose that a team that played 2-A, 3-A, and 4-A teams and is still 13-0 could compete with DCA. Before you start making your motel reservations ya'll have to come to Jackson. West Tennessee football is for real! This game will be the REAL state championship game. BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Peace & Love,

HOBOCK FOR PRESIDENT "2008"

825445337[/snapback]

So you are saying whoever wins this one automatically wins the state championship and dont have to worry about anybody from the east? Well you are dead wrong!

Edited by footballrox

So you are saying whoever wins this one automatically wins the state championship and dont have to worry about anybody from the east? Well you are dead wrong!

825445375[/snapback]

The winner of USJ and DCA will be in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP because everyone knows the east is weak and i guarantee they can't beat the likes of DCA or USJ. My pick is USJ will be at the boro this year to compete for a state championship GOOD LUCK Bruins.

The winner of USJ and DCA will be in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP because everyone knows the east is weak and i guarantee they can't beat the likes of DCA or USJ.  My pick is USJ will be at the boro this year to compete for a state championship GOOD LUCK Bruins.

825445520[/snapback]

You are right that the winner of the DCA and USJ game will be in the state championship. However, the east is not weak simply because of Boyd Buchanan. Boyd is the reigning state champions and are returning another great team. Whoever comes out of the west bracket will have their work cut out for them against Boyd. I believe that it will be tough for USJ to stop DCA in this game. I think that the team that comes out and sets the tone with the running game will have the advantage. This should be a very physical game "down in the trenches". Also, DCA's defense is very, very solid and has a great knack for creating turnovers. Good Luck to both teams!

Go Get'Um Wildcats!!

Can DCA find a way to play with the intensity and emotion it played with against Mt. Pleasant? Can DCA play near flawlessly 2 weeks in a row? Can USJ slow down DCA's offense? Can anyone score more than 16 against DCA's defense? How healthy are both teams after playing 13 games? If the answer to the previous question is not very, how deep are both teams? The answers to these questions will determine who plays next week and who is Christmas shopping.