Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

smallfries66

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT BLAME THEM FOR FORGETING ABOUT THE GAME. I'M TIRED OF HEARING ALL THE NONSENSE ABOUT HOW OAK RIDGE WILL NOT ONLY RUN THE BALL, THROW THE BALL, HOLD G-$ TO 80, BUT THERE EVEN TALKING ABOUT WINNING?

"<A TITLE="Click for more information about hotel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||hotels|AA1VDw">HOTEL</A>, MOTEL, GO HOME IF AIN'T FROM RIVERDALE"

825450432[/snapback]

Well, last time I checked the object of Football was to move the ball down the field by either passing or running the ball, or both. So yeah, we are coming to play football, which means we will do both of those things. We also play to win, therefore we are going to do that too.

By the way your name matches most of your posts, because I find most of them to be inappropriate.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!

Roll Cats Roll!!

I hope Riverdale is just thinking this in another game, just like all of their Region Games have gone. No competition gets you ready for nothing! OR has play THE SCHEDULE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE!! WITHOUT QUESTION. OR has played 5 games this season against the Top 10 in the State, 2 of them against the DB Indians, top 3 in anybody's book. Throw in Soddy Daisy, Ooltewah and Farragut and that give the Wildcats plenty to build on, going into this game.

OAK RIDGE WILDCATS 24

RIVERDALE 14

Roll Cats Roll

Giddy Up!!

Coach Lussier said the Wildcats would be hitting the practice field around 9 a.m.

Yes I agree that they have played a tough schedule, BUT you are forgetting that one of the games you just named was a LOSS for OR.

What time is OR praticing tomorrow?  I know that R'dale is NOT taking the game lightly.

825451544[/snapback]

Guest region4fan

Riverdale is practicing at 9AM. I heard it is pretty chilly in the Boro this AM. So those of you coming in from other parts may want to dress accordingly for tomorrow night.

Safe journey to all.

Best of luck to both teams. Bring it on home once again WARRIORS!!

Edited by region4fan

Coach Lussier asked the team to not pig out too much today but to wait until Sat. I'm sure Coach Rankin had about the same to say to his team. We'll get there about 2:30 or 3:00 do a walkthrough eat and get ready for the biggest game in Tenn Friday night. Everyone play safe and have a safe trip .

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL TWO TO GO IN THE BORO

Dave and Gaston will not let riverdale lose friday reason y even if for some reason out of this world riverdale gives up more than 20 points then dave and gaston will step up and run all over oak ridge just like they do every opponent

825444445[/snapback]

you can say al you want about #1 and #9, but we have boys like that too.... #1,#2,#8,#13,#21,#42,#43,#44,#45,#55,#56,#58,#69,#71,#78....do i really need to name them all?