Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have established a rotation throughout the Lipscomb area.  For all those that signed up, we have set up an hourly schedule for watering the field. 

825444770[/snapback]

I need to switch time with somebody for tomorrow night. Can anybody help me?

I have the 6-8 time slot. Reply back if you can. Thanks.

Dustin is listed at 61 pounds.  He has around 1700 touchdowns and I think 2 safeties.  These may not be exact as the News-Sentinel has not updated the stats page since the playoffs started.

Regardless of the outcome, this should be a great high school football game.  Hope to see all of you there.

825444074[/snapback]

WOW!!!!!!!!! Those are amazing stats for Dustin. I am definitely (or defenitely as twittycanes uses) going to go now. He must be all muscle and he has to be very quick and wirey for 61 pounds.

AND, just think, these stats are not even updated.

Edited by AWHPC

Alcoa better hope that they have put this game out of reach by halftime, because if DL has the lead or is within reach, McAdams with make the necessary adjustments and it will be over for Alcoa. I have been going to DL games for over twenty years and I have seen it many times. Just ask Goodpasture about it this past Friday night.

I do believe that all the "pretenders" are gone and we are left with the "contenders".

The DL wildcard that Alcoa will have to contend with is Burton Elrod. Alcoa may be ready for Austin Rogers or a running back, but they will soon find out how slippery BE is. He can run, throw, hit, etc. He is a competitor and does not want to finish short of a championship.

Should be good game, I hope so. I hate paying $7 for a one sided game.

Alcoa better hope that they have put this game out of reach by halftime, because if DL has the lead or is within reach, McAdams with make the necessary adjustments and it will be over for Alcoa.  I have been going to DL games for over twenty years and I have seen it many times.  Just ask Goodpasture about it this past Friday night. 

I do believe that all the "pretenders" are gone and we are left with the "contenders". 

The DL wildcard that Alcoa will have to contend with is Burton Elrod.  Alcoa may be ready for Austin Rogers or a running back, but they will soon find out how slippery BE is.  He can run, throw, hit, etc.  He is a competitor and does not want to finish short of a championship. 

Should be good game, I hope so.  I hate paying $7 for a one sided game.

825446648[/snapback]

Then head west on I-40 towards Milan. Your welcome to a nail biter.

Website Updating. Peter Powell's Game Day Report on the Goodpasture game now up. His Pre-game update on the Alcoa game should be posted on Wednesday. Ticket information on game day sales and advance sales also noted on site. Box Office will open at 4:00 on Game Day. See site for additional information on the game. See Game Day photos as Titan QB, Steve McNair poses in his new pajamas with the Lipscomb Cheerleaders. Visit The Mustangfanpage.com