Station Camp 04-05

Rahobk

ok first...timbdp u must be crazy if u think SC wont beat white house...that could have been the worst game we have played all year and we still won by double digits...Next, i agree that Station Camp has not had a real tough schedule and the games against DL and greenbrier should tell where SC will end up in the district... Good Luck cats (ur gonna need it...haha j/k)

825452520[/snapback]

lol...you talking to me or to the whole team? Either way that should be our first true test unless someone gives us a good game this week. Station Camp and Greenbrier will be a great game to watch but DL and SC comes first and I wish I could go watch that game but I have a game of my own. Good luck to yall too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this almost friendly alliance we have with Greenbrier...I think its because everyone is putting DL and MLK ahead of us but I guess we just have to show them wrong

825456704[/snapback]

I'm right there with you Rahobk, like I said before, if we both "upset" :) DL and MLK then we will have the top spots. This "friendly alliance" could come in handy thumb

How do you expect this 3 year program to turnout this year???

825445355[/snapback]

I think Station Camp has a very solid AA team this year. They have an excellent coach in Spivey and play hard and well together. That being said, I think they also have a player or two that spend two much time on CoachT trying to get people to tell them how good they are. ;) Let your game speak for you. Your "supporter" in the stands will talk enough for both of you anyway. :P All everyone wants is for you guys to beat MLK. Nobody likes him and we all know why so don't draw attention to yourself like he does. Good luck and keep quiet. thumb

I think Station Camp has a very solid AA team this year.  They have an excellent coach in Spivey and play hard and well together.  That being said, I think they also have a player or two that spend two much time on CoachT trying to get people to tell them how good they are. B)  Let your game speak for you. Your "supporter" in the stands will talk enough for both of you anyway. B) All everyone wants is for you guys to beat MLK.  Nobody likes him and we all know why so don't  draw attention to yourself like he does. Good luck and keep quiet. thumb

825459570[/snapback]

:o This is a message board open to the public to talk about the team they cheer for, coach for, or play for. I don't see any reason why players can't get on here and talk about their team. Who exactly are you talking to/about anyway???