Lake Co pummels Dresden

mrbigster

Lake Co pretty much had their way in this region battle...Coach Whitby actually surprised most people as he stared 3 players that have been on the 2nd team...Jamar Mays and Papa Clay were both on the bench and Jamar Mays was never on the floor the same time as Tony Tyler...Tony had a good game as well as Andrew Wallace and Channin Geanes,a freshman that is smooth as silk...Papa Clay had the plays of the night as he had a two handed power slam and on the next possession had two terrific blocks that were unbelievable..Those plays brought the house down...The 1st and 2nd teams played about the same amount...Lake Co just had too many weapons..The officiating was terrible..The official from Trenton seems like he has an agenda against Lake Co every time he does one of their games...I have seen this same official do a Halls game and actually remove someone from the crowd because he wants to be in control...The more you holler the more he calls against you...Anyway,I know I shouldn't complain since we won..but I pray we don't have this guy against Trenton...But back to the game..Lake Co led at the half 44-24 and at the end of three the score was 63-34....Both teams emptied their benches with about 3 minutes to go in the game..Whitby put in his 3rd string..The final score was 71-51 but it wasn't really that close...

Lady K..Does South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> have much speed.?..I believe Greenfield will win that district...Same here..I'm for all the teams in our district..Your black and gold is still prettier than Trenton's though

825450067[/snapback]

All South Fulton really has is Hicks. He scored most of their points. Chris Peat (big guy in the middle) had 8 points, but he really wasn't that impressive. He used to attend Halls schools when he was younger. He moved away maybe four or five years ago. Do you remember Vincent Dewalt of Halls? Well Chris Peat is his first cousin.

Lake Co. 15 44 63 71

Dresden 7 24 34 51

Lake Co.-Jamar Mays 17, Lashon Mays 13, Tony Tyler 13, Clark 5, J. Clay 5, Wallace 3, Warlick 3, Springer 5, Valentine 1, Geanes 7

Dresden-Roberson 5, Miller 5, Thomas 4, Odle 5, Williams 4, Smith 4, Levister 5, Hatchel 6, Hewitt 5, Wright 8.

Lake County was very impressive, especially in the 1st half. "Whitby Ball" has found a new gear! Relentless pressure, transition offense, and lots of 3's. Dresden looked tired after so many recent games and traveling. Liked what I saw of Tyson Wright, a 6-4 freshman. A post presence will help Dresden's guard orientation.

Lady K..Does South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> have much speed.?..I believe Greenfield will win that district...Same here..I'm for all the teams in our district..Your black and gold is still prettier than Trenton's though

825450067[/snapback]

Jeremy Wilson (22) is quick as lightning.