White County

bubbles

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No seriously, I don't think that region will be any tougher than having to play Hillsboro,Tullahoma,Columbia,Hillwood(this year) etc...

They might even do better down there.

They just still have work to do before they make the playoffs in ANY region they go into.

Seems like they might be moving in the right direction though.

Best of luck to them except when the play the CAVS! :lol:

Need to always keep that rivalry game no matter where they go!

No seriously, I don't think that region will be any tougher than having to play Hillsboro,Tullahoma,Columbia,Hillwood(this year) etc...

They might even do better down there.

They just still have work to do before they make the playoffs in ANY region they go into.

Seems like they might be moving in the right direction though.

Best of luck to them except when the play the CAVS! ;)

Need to always keep that rivalry game no matter where they go!

825452457[/snapback]

I think it will be tougher for them in the new region. On the plus side, the coaches in the region won't dislike Coach Brown as much as Region 5 did.

I think it will be tougher for them in the new region. On the plus side, the coaches in the region won't dislike Coach Brown as much as Region 5 did.

825452779[/snapback]

It's kinda rough for them cause there are absolutely NO other 4A schools anywhere close to them,so they are going to have to travel long distances to play tough competition no matter what region they are in.

By the way,why do the coaches in region 5 dislike coach Brown? :ph34r:

Anything you can legally post? ;)

It's kinda rough for them cause there are absolutely NO other 4A schools anywhere close to them,so they are going to have to travel long distances to play tough competition no matter what region they are in.

By the way,why do the coaches in region 5 dislike coach Brown? :ph34r:

Anything you can legally post? ;)

825452907[/snapback]

I've always wondered why they wouldn't play up to 5A and get in with Crossville, Cookeville, Warren, Coffee, Lincoln and Franklin.

If they would've moved up only Crossville or Lincoln might possibly have been affected.... Short sited on there part?

825452779[/snapback]

it could be because he took White County from being an easy homecoming win to winning some games they weren't suppose to.......can you imagine how it must have bothered them to lose to Sparta. :ph34r: I expect they will be competitive in the new region.

I've always wondered why they wouldn't play up to 5A and get in with Crossville, Cookeville, Warren, Coffee, Lincoln and Franklin.

If they would've moved up only Crossville or Lincoln might possibly have been affected.... Short sited on there part?

825452975[/snapback]

Man you stole my idea! They played in old 7-AAA in football for years,still do in other sports. Have all these rivalries. They could compete for the #4 playoff spot in Region 3-5A next year(maybe). Their rivalry game against Cookeville would get super intense like before cause it would mean something,plus they'll be guaranteed games against Crossville and Warren County which are also old rivals.I don't see why they would have to force anyone out of 3-5A just add Sparta. The Sparta administration/coaches screwed up if they did not push for this.

They will find out quickly that they won't like being in that Chattanooga region;not because the teams are so good but the travel is murder,their teams won't travel as well,and you're just playing teams you don't know anything about and don't associate with.Sparta is associated Nashville and middle Tennessee teams not Chattanooga and southeast TN teams. Just ask Cookeville about this. :D

How do you figure that travel to Chattanooga will be worse than 3 hours to Lawrence Co. and Hickman Co....not to mention Nashville traffic on a Friday evening? I would also think that Coach Brown would be better aquainted with the Chattanooga teams than the teams in the region they just left, he spent several years in the Chattanooga area while coaching at Bledsoe Co. Also, who would you rather play, Hixson or Hillsboro? Walker Valley or Strafford? Chatt. Central or Maplewood? How many fans do you think those Nashville teams bring as compared to Rhea County or Red Bank?

Edited by eli