OOLTEWAH ADDS NEW OPPONENTS FOR 2005

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ooltewah did in fact call DB, I know that for a few years DB has been dying to get TN High and a couple other games worked into the schedule. DB will play anyone, as shown when we went to MBA a couple years ago and broke their 3 year win streak. So if you are implying that DB and Riverdale did are not playing because they are scared, it is not working. If you did call and got turned down, it is because there have been a few future games in the works for some time now.

I know the facts boys and If you do not believe me ask one of your players to ask their coach why would they not accept a game with the Owls next year? I thought region 4 and only one good team in region 1 would like to play and prove they are the best in the state so go ahead and play your cup cakes and if you change your mind give us a call. To be the best you have to play the best. Go Owls.

Edited by SergeantOwl22

so much for the rumor that Riverdale and Ooltewah were going to tangle in week one.  Darn...

825450380[/snapback]

Ask the your coach why he declined such an offer maybe because you guys are losing eight on the O and D next year and CPA scored too many points on you the first week of the season to pick up a region 2 5A school to play.