Lipscomb vs. Alcoa

BigRig3815

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated last year from Alcoa and knew Lipscomb was goin down! 35-14 thats like Alcoa playing Sweetwater. Now Sweetwater and Lipscomb would be a good game. I'm also dating this girl from Lipscomb at UT and had a 10 dollar bet with her that Alcoa was taking it down....can't wait to see the look on her face! Congrats Maryville.....man 3rd string was holdin it down...went to the game left at half-time. Blount County is takin the golden balls home no doubt.

First off, Ruber...Austin Rogers wasn't a factor at all, he touched the ball less than ten times.

This game was exciting for Alcoa fans to watch. First, what a great group of LB's Lipscomb had....Duck made each and every one of them look not stupid, but ridiculous. Second who's this Harley Autry I heard about, big #77 Martin White had him on his back numerous times. Austin Rogers, Jamie Wilkerson, and Ford Hillin did nothing, Burton Elrod was picked 3 times (twice by Kyrus Lanxter), and was also completly burned by Lanxter while trying to chase him down, when he returned one of those picks for about a 90 yard TD (I thought Elrod was fast?) Lipscomb's defense definitely didn't look like they only gave up 9 pts a game, Lindsey had to have had near 200 yards.

I think Alcoa's strategy worked well. First we tried to have the bus break down because we didn't want to show up, and then we got there early and tried to water the field down, (what a bunch of cheaters we are, huh.) I also liked all the potholes that were on Lipscomb's field too, nice job Mustang fans. Congratulations to the Tornadoes, we'll be having a fun trip to the Boro next week along with Maryville. Let's go Tornadoes and Rebels!!!