Garrett Karnowski and his reign of terror!

strawcontainer

UHHH OHHH! It's on now. Garrett Karnowski come back for his final season as a rebel wrestler. There is no doubting this young mans ability to dominate each and everry single opponent that he faces. His strength is unmatched, his speed is makes Justin Gatlin jealous and he has all of the intangibles to be Maryville's first state winnner. Everyone better watchout because when this rowdy redhead has your back pinned against the mat theres no mercy!! Deal with it!

UHHH OHHH!  It's on now.  Garrett Karnowski come back for his final season as a rebel wrestler. There is no doubting this young mans ability to dominate each and everry single opponent that he faces. His strength is unmatched, his speed is makes Justin Gatlin jealous and he has all of the intangibles to be Maryville's first state winnner.  Everyone better watchout because when this rowdy redhead has your back pinned against the mat theres no mercy!!  Deal with it!

825452106[/snapback]

What weight is this carrot-topped terror?

It doesnt matter what his weight class is!! He'll take anybody and everyone.  I know of Garrett, He is a manfreak.  I heard he sent some kid to the hospital just for stealing his lunch one day.  I wouldnt mess with this dude.

825452533[/snapback]

Duddddeee!

We know Maryville has a good team!

This is a information board! Give us the info so that we can keep an eye out for these kids you say are so great. Our educate U and let you know who they will end up going against to prove the are the Big Dogs on the Mat!

thats right mako, everything said on coacht is true. Garrett is a beast hands down. I once saw him jump off of the empire state building and only twist his ankle. Garrett's biggest attribute is his cold heart. Hes shows no mercy on the mat. This man is so heartless he has his own after-hours abortion clinic. If thats not hardcore i dont know what is. Thats right baby the 137 pound wreckin machine is comin for you.

(P.S. Hide the women and small children, they wont want to be around during one of Garrett's matches.)

I fear that others may still not understand this man's power!!!! Mr. Karnowski, with my deepest gratitude, was humble enough to show me MERCY when I foolishly dared to oppose him! If it were not for his generosity that day, I may not be able to warn others. BEWARE!!! Despite my efforts to block the past, I have never forgot about this man's ability, and I wake up in horror late at night in a cold sweat. I feel like I see him everywhere I go. I may look up and see him but the next second he is gone! Can a man even possess this kind of speed and strength?! YES, and it can be unleased at his command! Now, I lmust try to caution the world of amature wrestling that HE IS BACK and will not show the mercy he granted me for anyone who stands in his path!