Top Guards in East TN...

chill

These are the top point and shooting guards as ranked by unapproved website.com

The following were ranked in the top 140 in the state for the class of 2005....

Class of 2005:

1) Jeff Smith, Chatt Tyner

2) Caleb Skogen, Chatt Temple

3) Jody Fersner, Knox Karns

4) Rushawn Reeves, Knox Fulton

5) Emannuel Talley, Chatt Brainerd

6) Brett Connor, Knox Catholic

7) Corey Sanders, Brainerd

8) Allen Ray, Chatt Howard

9) Aaron Eakins, William Blount

10) Dallas Joseph, Chatt Baylor

others ranked, but not top 140 include: Thomas Cable, Arts & Sciences; Allan Dewyse, Pigeon Forge; Dandruss Whitt, Clinton; Sean Wadley, Temple; Rodney Marsh, Arts & Sci; Shane Fox, Anderson County; Isiah Ray, Fulton; Tyler McCann & Derek Cline, Unaka; Grant Snoderly, Heritage; Chuck Grigsby, Union County; Michael Mott, Anderson County; Randy Henry, Webb; Paul Dickensen, Bearden; Daniel Nicolo, McMinn Central; Ryan Blackwell, Dobyns Bennett; Chad Bomar, Karns; Tyler Patten, Notre Dame; Jason Deering, Jefferson County....

Class of 2006:

1) Tony White Jr, Bearden

2) Randall Smith, Red Bank

3) Adam Plavich, Chatt Baylor

4) Wes Adams, Bradley Central

5) Deshaud Johnson, Tennessee High

6) Matt Parton, Knox Catholic

7) Nick Van Horn, Grace Baptist(Chatt)

8) Jared Laverdiere, Anderson County

9) Jonathon Dye, Clinton

10) Adam Vespie, Wartburg

others ranked: Michael Forney, Science Hill; Steve Younkin, Oak Ridge; Chris Pitchford, Fulton; Colby Dodd, Cleveland; BJ Ware, Bearden; Brandon Strickland, Austin East; Travis Borum, Halls; BJ Browning, Farragut; Zac Ligon, Austin East...

Class of 2007:

1) Terrence Oglesby, Bradley Central

2) Emmanuel Reid, Science Hill

3) Dartell Shropshire, Howard

4) Cameron Sharp, Knox Halls

5) Jonas Darden, Baylor

6) Ryan Maples, Maryville

7) Dee Newsome, Temple

8) Kyrus Lanxter, Alcoa

9) Cory Stooksbury, Anderson County

10) Justin Givens, Kingston

others ranked: Dustin Brown, Heritage; Jesse Booher, Karns; Jordan Roth, Karns; Josh Hawkins, Loudon; Mark McGill, William Blount

Class of 2008:

9 guards were in these very raw rankings: Danny Schultz, Oliver Springs; Leon Smith, AE; Dominique Minor, AE; Jarrett Stephens, Oak Ridge; Dominique Lane, Fulton; Ryan Walden, Knox Catholic; Andy Fennell, Bearden; Michael White, Anderson County; Steven Shiver, Maryville....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This unapproved website.com is a joke !

Guess what......theres more to Tennessee high school basketball than the Knoxville & Chattanooga area. So I'll stick with CoachT.com for my basketball info.

825453187[/snapback]

Oh my gosh, if you would read the f'n thread name, you would know why its just the Knoxville and Chattanooga area. The thread is top guards in EAST TN. Knoxville and Chattanooga areas are basically all of East TN. Plus, you have to give Andre (the webmaster of unapproved website) a break. He doesn't put those rankings up for players, UNLESS he has seen them play. So no it's not a joke. I'd like to see you have over 900 rankings for players through all classes, manage a website and work for the rivals network.

This unapproved website.com is a joke !

Guess what......theres more to Tennessee high school basketball than the Knoxville & Chattanooga area. So I'll stick with CoachT.com for my basketball info.

825453187[/snapback]

Listen to the pot calling the kettle a pot! I get so sick of the middle TN people talking like they are the ONLY part of the state. Apparently that's not enough for Whacko, now no other part of the state can even try to give themselves some props. We're supposed to only talk about middle TN also. Get over yourself.

Listen to the pot calling the kettle a pot! I get so sick of the middle TN people talking like they are the ONLY part of the state. Apparently that's not enough for Whacko, now no other part of the state can even try to give themselves some props. We're supposed to only talk about middle TN also. Get over yourself.

825453420[/snapback]

Thank you Mav. WaCoJaCo get your head out of your @$$.

This list does include kids from the Chatt, Knox, and Tri-cities areas and all areas in between....unapproved website.com looks at the whole state. I just picked out the kids that were listed from ET. I'm pretty sure there are some kids probably out of position, and it could be that they are being projected at that position or just my fault copying it. Anyway, in the rankings I believe you have NorthEast kids from TN High, Unaka(3), DB, Jeff Co, Science Hill(3), Claiborne, Seymour, Cosby, Pigeon Forge, Oneida(2), Greeneville(2), Happy Valley, Unicoi, Volunteer, Cumberland Gap(2), South Greene(2) with three from the Sullivan schools too, along with others I'm missing. Maybe, there's not as many as you would like, but instead of talking about a bias, offer up some suggestions like the Rutledge kids. Then these kids can get their name out, and maybe someone would look a little closer. Nobody travels more than Andre Whitehead, who runs unapproved website.com, watching games and evaluating talent. It definitely doesn't hurt if you play a little AAU too. What happened to the JC Yellowjackets of year's past and other programs? Anyway, Dre's website is far from a farce. He has contacts throughout the College ranks, as well as HS and AAU. Ask most of the kids in the state that are D-1 prospects if they know Dre....Also ask HS coaches if they know Dre, and you might be surprised...............just thought the list would create some lively discussion........please add any names you think deserving......