tngator

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello losers..im back!!...did you miss me?...yea i know you did, ok you pansies can make your little plans and talk about each other flying in jumbo jets later cant you ?....im pretty sure this is a football board so lets talk about the game coming up Saturday in which Melrose is going to DESTROY maryville!!!....oh and to the guy that said something earlier about wishing bad things on the qb, i never wished it, i just know its gonna happen because the Melrose defensive line is so awesome!!!!....man this is almost too easy..i mean i really want somebody to try to prove to me why they think maryville has any chance to win this game....but they PROBABLY couldnt!!!....ahaha!!.....GO WILDCATS!!!

We are definitely not going to have enough room in the trophy case now with our new Sate title trophy and Cade's Mr. Football award.

825458446[/snapback]

You won't have to worry about having room for the state title trophy because it will be at Melrose and we could probably find something useful for that Football award as well.

I think I do. I hate to tell you this because you won't listen to me or anyone else on this thread. Maryville will win this game. The thing that's amazing about Maryville to me is that they make little to no mistakes.

If you decide to go to the game, you will be leaving with the same expression on your face as that Larry Fine monkey on your signature.

825458124[/snapback]

First of all let it go. Maryville's first mistake will be showing up on the 4th. That's about the 20th time someone has said something about my signature. It's not funny anymore.

hello losers..im back!!...did you miss me?...yea i know you did, ok you pansies can make your little plans and talk about each other flying in jumbo jets later cant you ?....im  pretty sure this is a football board so lets talk about the game coming up Saturday in which Melrose is going to DESTROY maryville!!!....oh and to the guy that said something earlier about wishing bad things on the qb, i never wished it, i just know its gonna happen because the Melrose defensive line is so awesome!!!!....man this is almost too easy..i mean i really want somebody to try to prove to me why they think maryville has any chance to win this game....but they PROBABLY  couldnt!!!....ahaha!!.....GO WILDCATS!!!

825458567[/snapback]

Well if you werent an idiot and took the time to read this whole thread there are plenty of reasons listed. I would make a response but its not worth my time.