Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

Wow... you certainly do miss a lot when you're on the road for eight hours. It's great to have ftballkicker back in our presence feeling the need to talk. I concur that maybe next year will be Franklin's year. Actually, it's too early to think about that... I just wanted to say "I concur"... thought ftballkicker might get a chuckle outta that.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... you certainly do miss a lot when you're on the road for eight hours. It's great to have ftballkicker back in our presence feeling the need to talk. I concur that maybe next year will be Franklin's year. Actually, it's too early to think about that... I just wanted to say "I concur"... thought ftballkicker might get a chuckle outta that.

825469275[/snapback]

Never too early to start thinking about it Rebel. Check out region and Oakland on the 4-5A thread. Next year Oakland dominates. Franklin might as well stay home, nobody touches the Patriots in '05. That's 2105, though, not next year.

Not to many chuckles after last nights game but yes it got one. Woke up this morning and it suddenly hit me, not only did we get our butts handed to us but i also realized that i had just played my very last game in that uniform and will never be able to kcik again for that team under such an amazing coach, both kicking coach and head coach. It was hard but i also realized that we made it as far as we could have and it made it a litttle easier knowing that even though we lost, even if we won we still wouldnt have a game this upcoming week.

Guest Oakland

You did make it as far as you could and you made many many people proud in the process. It's gonna hurt for a little while buddy, but in the end you'll be able to look back and realize what an amazing thing y'all did this season. Your four years at Franklin were very special... and for you personally (and as a team), very successful. You have nothing, nothing at all to hang your head about.

I told you last night, but I want to tell you again... I'm so proud of you. And I certainly can't wait to be proud of you for your work on Saturdays!

You did make it as far as you could and you made many many people proud in the process. It's gonna hurt for a little while buddy, but in the end you'll be able to look back and realize what an amazing thing y'all did this season. Your four years at Franklin were very special... and for you personally (and as a team), very successful. You have nothing, nothing at all to hang your head about.

I told you last night, but I want to tell you again... I'm so proud of you. And I certainly can't wait to be proud of you for your work on Saturdays!

825469299[/snapback]

playing 15 games in one year is about the most you can do. Good job Franklin.

It will be wierd turing in my pads tomorrow because deep down i keep thinking that i will be able to receive them from Coach Johnson once again come spring time. But for me and many seniors around the the sate our time for high school football has come and gone.

825469316[/snapback]

Its a tough thing to accept, didn't think it would be this hard in two-a-days? Wait until you see your rebels run out without you, it will be pretty wierd