Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

Alcoa Huntingdon thread losing the page race by 2 currently with the 3A thread...Step it up.

825463523[/snapback]

I'll add to the thread race. The most pics I've shot for a game has been 530 at the Camden game. With the lighting at this field I'm going for 750 Friday night. Thank goodness for digital. I'll be doing all my shooting from the stands tho. I won't be allowed on the field. I will probably post many more pics on coacht this time also.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on Hold on Hold on now... You just totally disrespected what I consider to be two good football players. Boo Weathers isn't that big, but he is fast and persistent. Just because you have a few big boys doesn't mean he won't show up to play. He has faced his share of big boys this year and look at his yardage. He is a dominant runner because even if you do hit him, he's still going to be trying for that extra 2-3 yards. That is a kid I would take on my team ANY DAY. And about Chris Donald... You think he's a little wimp as well Im assuming? You're WRONG! He is a BEAST! If you aren't at the game, Watch the film... and look at your Alcoa boys getting run over by a sophmore.

825462667[/snapback]

HEY! been gone for 6 hours and all I see is B.S. Let me tell you something, BOO is a ( in nice words) a KITTY CAT!!! HE won't gain over ???60 yards in this game!!

Really look at the State of TN. and think about where the population has the most atheletes! My God all you have from Nashville to memphis is, HUH wantabees!!

Good luck but I'll say ALCOA by 14!!

Hold on Hold on Hold on now... You just totally disrespected what I consider to be two good football players. Boo Weathers isn't that big, but he is fast and persistent. Just because you have a few big boys doesn't mean he won't show up to play. He has faced his share of big boys this year and look at his yardage. He is a dominant runner because even if you do hit him, he's still going to be trying for that extra 2-3 yards. That is a kid I would take on my team ANY DAY. And about Chris Donald... You think he's a little wimp as well Im assuming? You're WRONG! He is a BEAST! If you aren't at the game, Watch the film... and look at your Alcoa boys getting run over by a sophmore.

825462667[/snapback]

OHIO ST! who are they PLEASE! Tha ain't happening....

Milan[/url'> Bulldogs 04' date='Dec 2 2004 - 12:12 AM']Dear old dad, yall mustangs had a little help on that drive from the officials, especially when they waved off the illegal substition. But it was a good drive, and we didnt stop  yall when it matterd most. Little note, dont disrecpect us our stadium, because we have more storied tradition than Huntingdon. Yall are just begining to get even close to ours. Good luck on Alcoa, if there only loss was to Maryville, you know they are for real.

No offense, but can you count? The reason the penalty was waved off is because the player that walked off the field was the 11th player not the 12th. There is no penalty for playing with 10 players as long as you get enough on the line of scrimmage.

No offense, but can you count? The reason the penalty was waved off is because the player that walked off the field was the 11th player not the 12th. There is no penalty for playing with 10 players as long as you get enough on the line of scrimmage.

825463593[/snapback]

i will watch film and check, its possible since playing, i missed one, but why would they throw the flag in the first place?

I wanna hear some opinions on next Friday's state championship in which Alcoa Tornadoes,  coming off of our HUGE victory over David Lipscomb tonight, will play the Huntingdon Mustangs, the defending 2a State Champs.

I see Alcoa coming out on top because we have spent way too many hours to let it go now.  Alcoa will come out ready and i believe with all my heart that Alcoa can bring one home this year.

I do not have a score prediction at this point, but if you have one feel free to post it.

Keep this post clean!  No trash talkin like the Alcoa at Lipscomb thread please.

Go Alcoa!!!!

Bring this one home to the East Baby!

825454562[/snapback]

all i can say to milan bulldogs 04 is what goes around comes around. i played for huntingdon in 78 when we got robbed by the referees not once but twice and lost 6-0. to beat milan at home is saying something because you have to beat the team and the refs. in 78, im surprised we still had a bus to ride home on, so i guess you arent paying your refs enough money these days to keep the 'purple pride' alive.

I remember when I played for Huntingdon many years ago we all laughed when we saw the 8mm film of Brownie Croom from Jackson Northside on the Monday before we played them. He looked like a 5'4" white boy fat bowling ball running.  Our coaches immediately admonished us and for good reason.  He ran all over us that Friday and they whipped us on the scoreboard.  I hope  the Alcoa players are laughing at Boo but I bet they know better.

825462960[/snapback]

i was also on that team in 78 that went to northside and got throughly whipped by the little brownie croom. maybe we shouldnt have run through their teepee on their homecoming.

Also calling us rich mountain boys just because we get the oppurtunity to practice a few days at UT

For the most part the people saying that kind of stuff are not even from Huntingdon, they are from neighboring towns who are supporting the STANGS. (And we do appreciate it ) I did make this comment, but it was in jest too poke fun at ourselves as much as at Alcoa. I think it's great that UT will let area teams use their indoor facility, but if it offended you I am sorry. I don't think you have seen anybody downing Alcoa's individual players certainly not calling them Kitty cats , Smurfs, etc. Hope everybody has a safe trip.