Best Coaching in the 2004 Season.........

MLREB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Kedrick Ingram at Melrose.  Should be coach of the year in 4A. 

Melrose doesn't have a lot of fans posting on here, so he doesn't get mentioned.  If it wasn't for Hillsboro, Melrose would have been in the state finals for three straight years.

825455286[/snapback]

I agree, Kenny Ingram is 37-3 as a coach and two of the losses are to Hillsboro in the semis.

I believe that the best coaching in the 04 season has been George Quarrels (sorry if i spelled that wrong) from Maryville and John Reid from Alcoa. They have good staffs as well to help them along. They take their kids one game at a time and no matter the opponent, they get their teams ready and prepare them like they are going to play the State Championship every game!!!!!!!! Go Rebels, Tornadoes, and Falcons!!!!! Bring the Gold Balls back to the east and especially Blount County Maryville and Alcoa!!!!!

Coach Kedrick Ingram at Melrose.  Should be coach of the year in 4A. 

Melrose doesn't have a lot of fans posting on here, so he doesn't get mentioned.  If it wasn't for Hillsboro, Melrose would have been in the state finals for three straight years.

825455286[/snapback]

I would have to disagree with Coach Kedrick Ingram being the coach of the year. He is a good coach but he is not quite as good as Coach Quarles. I have been following Maryville High School's football team for at least eight years and I have to say that Coach Quarles and his staff are the best in 4A. I mean its hard to argue with the success that they have had.