Duck Got Shafted

goob5804

I vote on the Mr. Football and had not heard or seen Lindsey until Friday night. I know who he is and wish I could change my nomination, but I can't. He is the real deal and I won't forget about him next year. I have seen Huntingdon and Alcoa both play and there will be speed on the field in the 2A game. Don't miss this matchup, it will be great. Lindsey is a name you will hear often Friday night on offense and defense.

How can anyone with around 2,000 yrds. and 40 td's not be a finalist?? There is someone out there that just hates Alcoa!! In 2000 Alcoa had 7 make all-state and one Mr. 2a finalist, but no one made either all-star game!! I just don't understand how these people are voting out there, and I'm sure there are other schools that feel the same way!!! This is a bunch of Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

How can anyone with around 2,000 yrds. and 40 td's not be a finalist?? There is someone out there that just hates Alcoa!! In 2000 Alcoa had 7 make all-state and one Mr. 2a finalist, but no one made either all-star game!! I just don't understand how these people are voting out there, and I'm sure there are other schools that feel the same way!!! This is a bunch of Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

825456489[/snapback]

I totally agree especially when Austin Rodgers (who is very talented dont get me wrong) did nothing against Alcoa when Duck ran for 237yds and 2tds......Tremayne Garner had the same thing done to him in 2000 better stats and went father in the playoffs Defensive MVP of the Blue cross bowl but was passed over by David Ronska (who is talented also) but was nowhere near Garners stats......and Jonathan Meschendorf was in an all star game that same year but was added late because of injuries and Coach Meadows was the Def coord i believe