NEW!! Class of 2005 Player Rankings!

gomab2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomab,

Probably the biggest mover this year on everyones rankings is Albert Harris.

Hes back my friend. Lets get the word out that he is ready to play college basketball. Last year he had a breakout football season and thought that

was the way he was going to go. Now, he is focused on getting the Roadrunners

back to state and furthering his hardcourt career. He just scored 35 on

then undefeated Fulton (who everyone knows plays the best defense in the state).

GP Ppg FG% 3FG% FT% Rpg Apg Spg Bpg

19 16.9 47.9% 36.4 % 69.5% 6.9 4.6 3.8 0.5

You want to talk about complete player...There is not another point guard in this state (now that Jamont left) that plays like Albert. Johnny Lee is a better scorer, but Albert is a winner, a leader, a whatever it takes kinda kid, with a GREAT ATITUDE (Unlike Jamont), and I would take him into any battle anytime anywhere. He is averaging these stats and doesnt even take very many shots or stay on the court very long due to them blowing the teams out and Austin East having lots of scorers.

Just tell uncle to put Jeff at 2 and get ready to shoot...

Gomab i was just wondering when you were gonna update the rankings since the season is winding down?? Im anxious to see what the 06' class looks like now it should have a bunch of big movers in it. I was also wondering if you did the underclassmen i cant remember or not?

825545047[/snapback]

this does not have anything to do with the topic but i just wanted to say what up to btown cuz i just thought i would say hey!who do y'all play tomorrow night?

Im Antonio Hall, and i play for westwood high school. HELLO! I've been servin every top player we have played against( CHECK MY STATS!), and i don't get props at all. What else i got 2 do. Last season as a junior I avg. 15.0ppg, 3.0rpg, and 4aspg. This season Im avg. 22ppg, 4rpg, and 4aspg. Teams always come at me with a BOX&ONE. Well it'll take me to lead my team to more victories. How can I do that when my own teammates are jealous and don't wanna give me the rock. Just check me out you'll see IM DA TRUTH. Im not complaining, just give props were they are due.