NEW!! Class of 2005 Player Rankings!

gomab2

Im Antonio Hall, and i play for westwood high school. HELLO! I've been servin every top player we have played against( CHECK MY STATS!), and i don't get props at all. What else i got 2 do. Last season as a junior I avg. 15.0ppg, 3.0rpg, and 4aspg. This season Im avg. 22ppg, 4rpg, and 4aspg. Teams always come at me with a BOX&ONE. Well it'll take me to lead my team to more victories.  How can I do that when my own teammates are jealous and don't wanna give me the rock. Just check me out you'll see IM DA TRUTH. Im not complaining, just give props were they are due.

825555376[/snapback]

dude let your game speak for you. Also if you are worrying about this site putting you on the map then you need to think again. Let your game speak for you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio... You've been in the top 75 for a while now... you should definitely come to the Gomab Hoops Recruiting Showcase IV in March to get more exposure and prove that you should be in the Top 55... as Tcross said, let you game speak, and you'll have a chance to at the Showcase...

Antonio... You've been in the top 75 for a while now... you should definitely come to the Gomab Hoops Recruiting Showcase IV in March to get more exposure and prove that you should be in the Top 55... as Tcross said, let you game speak, and you'll have a chance to at the Showcase...

825557096[/snapback]

Where is the showcase located at. Name the time and place and im there.

Email me the information. antoniohall_38109@yahoo.com

it seems,from reading another thread that gomab2 had,is that the predictions are very opinionated,rather than truth...Caleb is very good,and better than Bailey.DOnt get me wrong,Bailey is GREAT....the man can do a lot...but Caleb does so so much and still finds a way to help others out...like people have stated...Caleb sets Seth up for most of his points..There are many all-around players,but I believe Caleb goes above and beyond

it seems,from reading another thread that gomab2 had,is that the predictions are very opinionated,rather than truth...Caleb is very good,and better than Bailey.DOnt get me wrong,Bailey is GREAT....the man can do a lot...but Caleb does so so much and still finds a way to help others out...like people have stated...Caleb sets Seth up for most of his points..There are many all-around players,but I believe Caleb goes above and beyond

825569598[/snapback]

Again, I would agree! thumb

Hey Gomab2

I am a bias Temple fan and that I admit up front--

When you "changed" your mind on Jake and placed him at #14- in the end- I aplauded your ability to admint when you were wrong.

Am I seeing things or do you have kids ahead of Caleb Skogen that are not even division one scholarship players? (am I reading that wrong?)

I am sorry to sound a bit sophmoric here- but either you are bias against Temple and/or the Skogens or you are simply being a jerk just because you want to show people you can be -- flexing your muscles just a little bit?.

You say that Caleb "just missed your list" - let's see your scientific way of making sure Caleb "just missed your list"??????

I am sure that you will make one up if you don't have one ready--

Why would you list what AAU team a kid played on? That is completely irrelevant to this type of list-- The college that deems that player to be the real deal does make sense-- Some of your top 55 have not committed to a college? or is it that a college has not committed to them? Some of your top 55 are not headed to division one schools?????? What is up with that--

You could have at least put Caleb in the 50's and hid your bias a little bit more-

Respect for your opinion has gone down with this latest list from my perspective--