Tracy City Eagles

GCHS27

The boys from Tracy City are something to watch.  I got my second glance of them the other night against Jasper middle and although it wasn't the Eagles best game they still won again by 20+.  I just heard they went to Meigs Co. and won there so that makes them 10-0 I believe.  Alot of talk about the State with these boys.  So I ask, Do you think your local Middle school can hang with them? Any comments about the Eagles?

825457584[/snapback]

There is no doubt in my mind that the Eagles can soar to the Top anywere they play!!!! I have had the pleasure of seeing them play numerous games and they are definately something to watch!!! The determination and drive they have and the way they work as a Team will definately be one of the key factors that help this team succeed!!! Plus they have something that not alot of teams have...Coaches that truely care about them and the future of the boys on the team!!!! Tracy City Eagles......the team to watch!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually when teams complain about the age of a player on another team, the reason for that is they are getting drilled by that team. Tracy City falls into this catagory. I love Sequatchie County sports, but I know when a team is deserving of credit, they deserve alot of it. Show a little class, or step up and play these boys and maybe they will shut you up. thumb

• 1 month later...
The boys from Tracy City are something to watch.  I got my second glance of them the other night against Jasper middle and although it wasn't the Eagles best game they still won again by 20+.  I just heard they went to Meigs Co. and won there so that makes them 10-0 I believe.  Alot of talk about the State with these boys.  So I ask, Do you think your local Middle school can hang with them? Any comments about the Eagles?

825457584[/snapback]

Looks like there are a couple of teams in the "State" Tournament in Murfreesboro that may give you a run for your money! ;)

Edited by yuckamuck

They could beat High School teams? I don't know about all that.  I saw them play Sequatchie Middle school at the Seq. camp this summer and their something to watch. Great athletes, well coached, smart play.  I would love to see them again this year but they don't have Seq. on the Schedule.  I might have to make it up to Tracy to watch them sometime soon. Their good but lets no get crazy. 

Sequatchie Co. Indians 2004

825459208[/snapback]

Hey whats the middle school Braves record? I saw in the paper today that the Lady Braves are 14-0 thumb but didn't say what the boys record was?

Hey whats the middle school Braves record?  I saw in the paper today that the Lady Braves are 14-0 thumb  but didn't say what the boys record was?

825519006[/snapback]

Tracy routed them in the summer. I have been told that Tracy tried to get a game with them for the season but Seq. wouldn't schedule them or had a conflict of scheduling, something ludacris like that. These young men are the real deal, very exciting.

Tracy routed them in the summer. I have been told that Tracy tried to get a game with them for the season but Seq. wouldn't schedule them or had a conflict of scheduling, something ludacris like that. These young men are the real deal, very exciting.

825519549[/snapback]

The number of regular season games is limited in middle school, Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Rhea Central, etc all play in one large conference, about 10 teams total, with a home and away game, yes scheduling conflict could have been the reason. No doubt they're a good 8th grade team but do you really think they could beat the 8th grade teams in Memphis...and what high school teams do you think they could beat?