Congrats to Greenbrier's Herndon (& Company)

GreenbrierCat2

Did Roger start at quarterback his sophomore year?  I remember last year that he started the game at QB against us, but moved to running back in the second quarter and had his "breakout game". I couldnt remember who played quaterback the year before though.

825460046[/snapback]

It was actually against Page his freshman year and for the next 4 games.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger started his freshman year and sophmore year at QB then after the first game his junior year he got moved to running back and just blew up.

Congrats Roger it was great playing with him since we were little and he is still as humble as someone can be. Did great this year Rog, hope yall bring it home to GB hope to see all the fans and old players that played with these guys the last couple years in the boro...

Even some page fans will be there cheering on our fellow Region 5 team. Congratulations to Herndon and the whole community of Greenbrier. Just one more win and a dream will be complete. Best wishes this weekend.

825459921[/snapback]

The sad thing is that Greenbrier and Page will no longer be in the same region come next year.

I would like to add to Sacdawgs comment...and wish all of the Greenbrier coaches, players, and fans the best this Saturday. All the best!!

thumb

Too bad his career there will be a sad one. Tronne Cobb is coming for ya. We like making Mr.football's look bad, he has his coming for him tomorrow

825465763[/snapback]

I have to agree with justin on this one playa. Your a poor representative of Fulton and their fans to be on this thread trying to denigrate GREAT players and their accomplishments. Go back to school and learn spelling, sentence structure and a little humility and you might could carry Mr. Football's jockstrap someday when you grow up! To any other Fulton fans and players, congratulations on your great season, and we look foward to a clean, hard fought, and exciting game! GO BOBCATS! thumb