mt. juliet vs shelbyville

lpmarlowe

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following Mt Juliet girls basketball for 30 plus years.  This without question the BEST TEAM they've ever put on the floor.  I saw them play 3 games in the Hunters Lane tournament and I know the competition was Pearl-Cohn,  Whites Creek and Hunters Lane but the margins was 60, 50, and 43 points.  And Hunters Lane really wasn't that bad I thought. 

Tonight is the night we find out HOW GOOD Mt Juliet is.  Shelbyville is down.  You just don't lose the players they did off last years team and not have a drop off.  BUT they are Shelbyville and they have good players and a legend coaching them. I think the Bears will be sky high for this game and I really look for them to win by 10 plus points. 

Funny we haven't heard from showtime.  I'd like to hear what he thinks. 

GO BEARS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

825460397[/snapback]

That was one of the most logical post I have seen in some time.  I agree with all of it except it will probably be my more than 10.  They have a long way to go but they have what it takes to get there, heart.  Only time will tell. :unsure:

Edited by flemtone

Well, I missed by a few points. Shelbyville must be worse than I thought. They must be using all Bedford County girls for a change. B)  thumb  B)

825460634[/snapback]

85, I'll bet you right now that Shelbyville makes into the tournaments longer than White County does. And you better go get you some out of White County girls or you won't even make the tournaments, any of them. :o

Edited by flemtone

85, I'll bet you right now that Shelbyville makes into the tournaments longer than White County does.  And you better go get you some out of White County girls or you won't even make the tournaments, any of them. B)

825460710[/snapback]

hehe I love it! B):o:(

I've not said White Co. will do anything this year. I hope they do. I would rather lose lots of games every year though, than win state championships with a bunch of "out of towners".