Top Dunker in TN?

sam_jones

sir charles...threw down a between the legs at girls half vs. mcminn.  and to the kid that saw a 360 between the legs. i highly doubt that. there are pro's that can't even do that. but maybe you did i just have a hard time believing that one.

825528323[/snapback]

i know were talkin about guys still in hs... but as far as not many pros bein able to do that... at a slam dunk contest at westmoreland high (of all places) a guy by the name of patrick summers, who is only about 6'1" got a 360 between the legs down... and if i knew how i would post the dunk on here.. i still have it on a video tape at home... patrick didnt play hs ball though...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY VOTE IS KIETH RAMSEY OF SIEGEL HIGH IN MURFREESBORO TN..I ONCE SEEN HIM THROW IT OFF THE GLASS AND GO THRU HIS LEGS AND BANG IT HOME ON SOMEBODY!!!!!SO BIG KIETH RAMSEY HAS MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825572611[/snapback]

YOu got a pic of that? And was this in a game? Cuz when i see a pic is when i will believe it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Never said I thought it was a smart decision. I'm scratching my head at it too.
    • If he wanted to play QB he should have either went to Heritage or William Blount and had a real good chance there. In stead he'll be exactly what he was going to be at Maryville. They already know who their QB is going to be in 2025 and it ain't going to be him.
    • Easier said than done. The man who ran for 250+ yards and 3TDs is gonna be back….and a lot bigger.
    • plus it removes the pressure around winning.
    • You are correct.   The teacher's pay scale is virtually the same in Knox County, now, as it is at Oak Ridge.   The coaching supplements are still higher at Oak Ridge, from what I was told, but not a huge difference.   Plus, Rusty is going from a position coach to an OC position, which is what he was at South Doyle and where his comfort zone is.  And from a special education teaching slot to a PE teaching slot.  There is a lot of positivity in that move without even considering the coaching aspect.   Anybody who sees something negative here is just looking for negativity to begin with.  But some live in that world.   Really good hire for Brent.  He now has two experienced and quality coordinators and can concentrate on being a head football coach.