Franklin = lehigh?

Gripper

SOMS. Ya just gotta keep it going dont you? You know we at Bradley know Franklins line-up pretty well. We wrestled all their guys in the Duals last year. I can name their starting lineup. I know how they placed in the state. I know about thier newcomers. Your previous posts from the very beginning showed you knew little about Bradley and Cleveland for that matter. You did not know who the starters were and other basics like that You claimed to know and tried to speak for our coach. Someone who I talk to regularly. That is something I have not tried to do or be dumb enough to do. Sorry but in my HUMBLE opinion my instincts, my Ouigi Board, my fortune teller, my sisters best friends 2nd cousin and most importantly, if all knowledge eludes me due to not knowing of which I speak ,my GUT and my 84 IQ (the SOMS method.)all tell me franklin is pretty good.

By the way where is the Cleveland team in your above ranking that you have already in your previous post said would beat Bradley who you now have a close 3rd? You now have cleveland FIGHTING to make the top ten.. In an earlier post you had them in the top 4 Doesent make a heck of a lot of sense. Now you know where your critics are coming from.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET IT DROP???- Ive tried to end it now a couple of times. Please do the same.

Edited by Brickhousechick

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMS. Ya just gotta keep it going dont you? You know we at Bradley know Franklins line-up pretty well. We wrestled all their guys in the Duals last year. I can name their starting lineup. I know how they placed in the state. I know about thier newcomers. Your previous posts from the very beginning showed you knew little about Bradley and Cleveland for that matter. You did not know who the starters were and other basics like that You claimed to know and tried to speak for our coach. Someone who I talk to regularly. That is something I have not tried to  do or be dumb enough to do. Sorry but in my HUMBLE opinion my instincts, my quigi board, my fortune teller, my sisters best friends 2nd cousin and most importantly if all knowledge eludes me due to not knowing  of which I speak my GUT and my 84 IQ (the SOMS method.)all tell me franklin is pretty good.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET IT DROP???- Ive tried to end it now a couple of times. Please do the same.

825462539[/snapback]

Okay, I'll let you have the last word. :lol: