Riverdale/Rebelron/Raider/Papa/Dandy/Etc.

Rebel Nation

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better give yourselves more than 5 minutes to the stadium.  Between the traffic in the 'Boro' nowadays and the parking at MTSU you will need more like 30-45 minutes.

Will try to make it there to Toots also.  You can tell me by the FBI 'good luck' hat.

825462114[/snapback]

Traffic in Murf is awful, especially off the Murf - Franklin exit.

im sure ill see you all there, i know that disappoints some of you, but i think i can manage to keep it clean.  I might bring along a friend that is giving me a ride, hope that is cool with everyone.  Its nooneparticular

825462328[/snapback]

I think it's expected that everyone show up, so bring everyone...that about right moyers? Who's in charge here? :P<_<

City Cafe used to be an awsome place to eat.

825462346[/snapback]

'USED' to is the operative word! It has gone down badly in the last couple of years! Wouldn't let my dog eat there now.

As they have the road tore up right next to Toot's the easiest way from there to the stadium is thru the parking lot of Jackson Heights shopping center to the road next to Logans. Left on it to the light. Left on Memorial to the second light and then right. The stadium will be on your left a couple of miles from the light you turned right at.

'USED' to is the operative word!  It has gone down badly in the last couple of years!  Wouldn't let my dog eat there now.

As they have the road tore up right next to Toot's the easiest way from there to the stadium is thru the parking lot of Jackson Heights shopping center to the road next to Logans.  Left on it to the light.  Left on Memorial to the second light and then right.  The stadium will be on your left a couple of miles from the light you turned right at.

825462404[/snapback]

I hate to hear that. I used to stop there and have a meat and 3 vegs.

Guest region4fan
Miller's grocery in Christiana is the place to go now. Only open for lunch Tue - Fri and for dinner Fri and Sat, with a great Sunday buffet

825462589[/snapback]

Marty Euverard's sister-in-law runs Millers, so of course it is the place to go. I am surprised you would want to though, riverdale.....last time I was there, she had all kinds of Oakland stuff on the walls! :lol: thumb LOVED that place!

- I-40 West to TN-840 (Exit 235)

- Towards Murfreesboro off of the Exit 235 (duh)

- Take US-41/US-70 South exit (Exit 55) toward Symrna/Murfreesboro

- Merge onto 41/70 South

- End at 860 NW Broad St, Toot's Restaurant

Best way to get to stadium from there is turn left off 41 onto West Clark Blvd. Follow it thru residential areas. Cross Memorial or Hwy 231. Same road is now named East Clark Blvd. A couples of miles down it curves to right and is called N. Tennessee Blvd. Stadium is two blocks on right.

One road and less traffic.

Have a good trip.