Obion County at Dyer County

Jellyrolls

Obion Co is a good team. Not as well coached as last year, but a lot of talent. Rooney(younger one) is and is going to be a good player.

825462528[/snapback]

Not as well, coached, huh? You make me laugh. :P:(:lol:

Don't take a lack of screaming and yelling as a lack of coaching. They'll be ready when tournament time rolls around. That's where the coaching was missing the last couple of years.

Go Rebels! thumb

Edited by oblivious

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obion Co is a good team. Not as well coached as last year, but a lot of talent. Rooney(younger one) is and is going to be a good player.

825462528[/snapback]

You could be right Makearun, because Smith, Pirtle, Kail, and Grey did a heck of a job getting the freshman that play varsity ready for high school. Also Smith gets added credit the work he did with them(freshman) this summer(traveling team)!!!! Thanks for getting them ready for high school coach Smith thumb . (another great coach Obion Co. let get away)

And ObLiViOuS good point. :lol:B)

oh yea the prediction.....OC 78 - DC 65

Edited by FullcourtPress

You could be right Makearun, because Smith, Pirtle, Kail, and Grey did a heck of a job getting the freshman that play varsity ready for high school.  Also Smith gets added credit the work he did with them(freshman) this summer(traveling team)!!!!  Thanks for getting them ready for high school coach Smith  thumb .  (another great coach Obion Co.  let get away)

And ObLiViOuS  good point.    :D      :D

oh yea the prediction.....OC 78  -  DC  65

825464198[/snapback]

I've got a thousand dollars that says Obion doesn't score 78 points tommorrow night. The final score will be in the upper 40's to low 50's. Dyer County and Obion both have excellent defensive teams. Game will come down to who wins the battle in the middle Fisk or Roney...I'm going to go with Fisk...Final score DC 54-47

I've got a thousand dollars that says Obion doesn't score 78 points tommorrow night.  The final score will be in the upper 40's to low 50's.  Dyer County and Obion both have excellent defensive teams.  Game will come down to who wins the battle in the middle Fisk or Roney...I'm going to go with Fisk...Final score DC 54-47

825464762[/snapback]

54-47 sounds a little bit more reasonable.

GG to both teams..

i have something to ask you guys that know. Dyer County's student section was cheering and everything like they always do. When the officials would make a bad call, the section would boo..just like any other cheering section at any game....and for that the refs told them if they stood up on the floor like they do all the time, they would kick the section out. Also, the section never got close to the line on the floor..the cheering section stayed back the whole game..

is that right? last time i checked you were free to boo at bad calls

but again, gg to both teams...

Edited by Jellyrolls