ALL POSTERS NEED TO READ THIS

VolunteerGeneral

just joined the other night.. I enjoy getting on here and telling my side of the story, finding out info, and seeing other people's stance.  Also the schedules and such are great!  Besides... I spend $12 a day on lots of stuff that I don;t enjoy as much as getting on here! (that's a day, not year)..Give Coach T $12 bucks for Christmas com'on!  thumb  Thanks Coach T!!!!

825478212[/snapback]

Welcome aboard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
I just became a plus member, very easy with paypal!! Thanks coacht for all you do!!! thumb

825472020[/snapback]

you Riverdale folk are bringing it aren't you? Way to go......I need someone to argue with on the football boards when they close down for PLUS only!

In order to help out some of our young fans we are giving away a Plus membership each time a new Plus member signs up between now and midnight on Christmas Day. Our Plus members are compiling a list of deserving fans.

825482566[/snapback]

Just thought I'd bump this topic back to the front by saying it's good to look at the bottom of the pages and see about twice as many of the BOLD RED names as there used to be................. ;)