jgarrison

Shaniaguy24

So, you and LadyTigersMom are either the same person, or share the same daughter?  thumb

Just playing detective here! B)

825463771[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm his better half! :lol: And like most everyone else on CoachT, our lives revolve around our kids and basketball. We will have "empty-nest syndrome" next year as Brianna, our youngest, will be off to college. We'll miss CoachT, too.

Unfortunately, we'll miss a few upcoming games for Pigeon Forge. I just took Brianna to the doctor and she has mono. She will be out for awhile. :P

How unfortunate!

My daughter plays for Jeff County, and I was really impressed with PF and Brianna when we had our scrimmage. I hope she recovers quickly, and has a great rest of the year. And I seem to recall from another post that she is going to play somewhere next year? Good Luck on that also!

Get Well soon Brianna!

• 2 weeks later...

She played her first game last night, but she is not back 100% yet. She didn't start last night, but she had a lot of minutes. Coach said she didn't mean to play her that much...afraid of over doing it, but she did play one heck of a game! I know I'm biased...being her mom and all :) ...but I'm also the first one to point out her mistakes. She didn't score much (only 4 pts.) but she had 6 assists and 2 steals...not bad against a big rival team like GP. Hopefully she will be back full force after Christmas. Kendra is doing much better too and hopefully will get to play a little on Friday.

Thanks again for your well wishes!

LTM