Mcminn vs. Cleveland

baller141

It's true, it's o so very true......DESTROYED....but now tony he's gonna come back wif some "butt buddies" comment just because you and me do not want these fine people on CoachT to be lied to

825465304[/snapback]

i have to agree with you guys charles can dribble and he has some great speed. i think that the coaches at Dayton will have him up to par in 2 years on his shooting. He has greatly improved his free throw shooting ability. and the kid is such a force on the boards and the jumping ability is amazing. he doesnt need to shoot. he can drive the lane with some of the best speed i have seen. I wish he just had a shot like sir lee mason had. if he had great perimeter ability the kid would go ACC! well maybe i am exagerating just a little but he would go a little better than Dayton even though Dayton is a great basketball college

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree with you guys charles can dribble and he has some great speed. i think that the coaches at Dayton will have him up to par in 2 years on his shooting. He has greatly improved his free throw shooting ability. and the kid is such a force on the boards and the jumping ability is amazing. he doesnt need to shoot. he can drive the lane with some of the best speed i have seen.  I wish he just had a shot like sir lee mason had.  if he had great perimeter ability the kid would go ACC! well maybe i am exagerating just a little but he would go a little better than Dayton even though Dayton is a great basketball college

825465330[/snapback]

as a UD student, i obviously dont get to see him play, but i get to hear what the coaches say about players. they have said that charles is getting up at 6 in the morning to work on his perimeter game. as you guys have said, he is an absolutely amazing athlete, and that alone with his body will allow him to be a contributor in college. if he can become a good shooter, then look out. for example, we have a soph named monty scott. he was primarly a 6 6 post in hs. he is now our starting 3, and may be our best shooter

also, he did have places like tennessee that wanted him, so its not like it was dayton and no one B)

Edited by RDriesen

as a UD student, i obviously dont get to see him play, but i get to hear what the coaches say about players.  they have said that charles is getting up at 6 in the morning to work on his perimeter game.  as you guys have said, he is an absolutely amazing athlete, and that alone with his body will allow him to be a contributor in college.  if he can become a good shooter, then look out.  for example, we have a soph named monty scott.  he was primarly a 6 6 post in hs.  he is now our starting 3, and may be our best shooter

also, he did have places like tennessee that wanted him, so its not like it was dayton and no one ;)

825465376[/snapback]

If Chuck can get just a hare of a shot, he will be really good.

Cleveland jumped out to a 19 point lead at halftime, but by the end of the third quarter the tribe led by Justin Hicks but the lead down to 3. The run probably should be credited to Chuck Little's 4th foul. At one point in the 4th quarter, McMinn and Cleveland were tied, but turnovers down the stretch finally did McMinn in. Over all it was a great game, and both teams are very talented

Little will never go pro, he can't shoot a lick. The only thing he can do well is jump. Bradley will win district again and McMinn will finish 4th or 5th. Cleveland may slip all the way to third as they are not very impressive.

825470142[/snapback]

You're right about him not going pro. He would get lucky to go over seas. It is kind of hard to improve your shooting from nothing to above average.