Good time for 40 yard dash

Corrupted-Minds

Guys think about Big Boy Lenard Little running at you? He is a big guy, well I watched him run his 40 time and he is 6'6 265lbs and he ran a 4.27, he is the fastest D-Linemen in history of UT and in the NFL, and under 4.3 isnt that scarce in the NFL there is at least 50 or more guys that can run that fast. Donte Stallworth runs a 4.1 so...there are more Donte Stallworth's and Little's out there than just a dozen. HTV you are wrong sorry but the Reggie thing could be true but get off the guys back that is what ESPN told him, you gotta bea real jerk to be a punk on a high school website about high school football.

825475379[/snapback]

Nobody is punking anybody. It's common sense. Reggie White was a 300 pound defensive tackle. He was always a big player, even in high school. Nobody with that kind of size runs a 4.3.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

football 17- your times are way off.  Anybody can run a 4.4 if their dad is running the clock.  4.4 speed is so rare i'd say as few as 15-20 college players ran it at the Indianapolis combine before the draft. If any 285 and up lineman are running a legit 4.8 then they are D-1 prospects even if they cant play a lick.

825475067[/snapback]

football 17- said that average quaterback in college runs a 4.6 hes crazy if he thinks thats true

Guys think about Big Boy Lenard Little running at you? He is a big guy, well I watched him run his 40 time and he is 6'6 265lbs and he ran a 4.27, he is the fastest D-Linemen in history of UT and in the NFL, and under 4.3 isnt that scarce in the NFL there is at least 50 or more guys that can run that fast. Donte Stallworth runs a 4.1 so...there are more Donte Stallworth's and Little's out there than just a dozen. HTV you are wrong sorry but the Reggie thing could be true but get off the guys back that is what ESPN told him, you gotta bea real jerk to be a punk on a high school website about high school football.

825475379[/snapback]

dante stallworth runs a 4.1 are you sure about that? if i ran a 4.1 i would be running track in the olympics not playing football

football 17- your times are way off.  Anybody can run a 4.4 if their dad is running the clock.  4.4 speed is so rare i'd say as few as 15-20 college players ran it at the Indianapolis combine before the draft. If any 285 and up lineman are running a legit 4.8 then they are D-1 prospects even if they cant play a lick.

825475067[/snapback]

did i say their dad's clocked their 40 times?

no, i just gave you estimates.

ROFL at the guy that says Leonard Little runs a 4.2 40! That seriously made me laugh out loud. It's so ridiculous to hear people talk about 40 times, it's like teenagers talking about who has slept with the most girls. And Dante Stallworth definitely does NOT run a 4.1 40 either. That is just ridiculous. That means he's faster than Justin Gatlin and Leonard Scott, and Michael Johnson, and Carl Lewis, and Mo Greene. You guys are retarded sometimes.

Dude,how much crack have you been smoking?  How the heck do you expect me to produce proof when I saw it on t.v?  There's now way.  I know how fast a 4.3 is, it's unbelievelby fast.  All I know is that I was watching ESPN one day and they said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 early in his career.

825469102[/snapback]

Dude Mike Vick runs a 4.2 there is no way Reggie White ran a 4.3 maybe 4.6 4.7

I have heard that Donte Stallworth ran a 4.1 at the combines out of college and we must remember that track speed is different from football speed I am sure Stallworth could not keep up that pace in a traack meet, also we must remember that a lot of guys are dlocked at one thing in college and something different in the nfl, we must also consider wind too

825475379[/snapback]

Sorry, but he did not run a 4.27. Thats rediculous.