Good time for 40 yard dash

Corrupted-Minds

That's BS.  Reggie White never had that kind of speed.

Few high school football players run sub 4.75. Those who do are the exceptions.

825469055[/snapback]

You make think it's BS, but I got that straight from ESPN. And they are usually pretty accurate about stats and stuff like that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get it off the internet, I heard it on t.v.  so I can't produce a link.

825469071[/snapback]

Geez, why does that not surprise me that you can't produce proof? Some things are just too crazy to believe. Reggie White was a great player, but to believe that he ever ran a 4.3 forty is just way too much out in left field.

Do you realize how fast 4.3 is? The number of NFL players who run a legit 4.3 is likely less than a dozen.

Geez, why does that not surprise me that  you can't produce proof? Some things are just too crazy to believe.  Reggie White was a great player, but to believe that he ever ran a 4.3 forty is just way too much out in left field.

Do you realize how fast 4.3 is?  The number of NFL players who run a legit 4.3 is likely less than a dozen.

825469082[/snapback]

Dude,how much crack have you been smoking? How the heck do you expect me to produce proof when I saw it on t.v? There's now way. I know how fast a 4.3 is, it's unbelievelby fast. All I know is that I was watching ESPN one day and they said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 early in his career.

Dude,how much crack have you been smoking?  How the heck do you expect me to produce proof when I saw it on t.v?  There's now way.  I know how fast a 4.3 is, it's unbelievelby fast.  All I know is that I was watching ESPN one day and they said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 early in his career.

825469102[/snapback]

So, just out of the blue ESPN said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 when he was young? OK, if you insist.

That's still BS.

So, just out of the blue ESPN said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 when he was young?  OK, if you insist. 

That's still BS.

825469366[/snapback]

They were doing some kind of special or something about him and his playing career. It talked about his college days and his pro career. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. All I'm saying is that ESPN said he once ran a 4.3.

Dude,how much crack have you been smoking?  How the heck do you expect me to produce proof when I saw it on t.v?  There's now way.  I know how fast a 4.3 is, it's unbelievelby fast.  All I know is that I was watching ESPN one day and they said that Reggie White ran a 4.3 early in his career.

825469102[/snapback]

reggie white never ran a 4.3 my man u misunderstood them. The best athletes america run 4.3 4.2

Trust me, I didn't misunderstand them. I was watching it with several of my friends and they heard them say 4.3 too. To bad my friends aren't coacht members that way yall could hear it from them too.

Another thing, the ESPN people could be wrong, I'm just telling yall what they said.

What is considered a good time for you true big linemen in highschool. We have played against some teams that have big linemen that can move and against some that have big linemen that cannot move. Some can move their feet side to side pretty good but can't move fast enough to get thru the line for sacks. What do you think is a good time?