Bradley Cent. defeats Cumberland Co.

wouldntyoulike2know

Ditto that!! The Jets have in essence 2 players back from last year's team that has any playing experience. We just had the #4 ranked team in AAA beat and had trouble closin the deal. Still.

It is amazing that we are that competitive this early in the year. And if you are wondering Bradley is definitely the real deal!!

Keep up the great job Jets!!

Bradley is not real deal, i saw them play and they didnt impress me at all! The team that impresses in thoes CLEVELAND RAIDERS!!!!!!

825467426[/snapback]

Bradley is absoluetly the real deal. Not the offensive team of last year but no one plays better defense and I was not at the game but I talked with someone who was and Bradley's defense made the difference. Cumberland has always been a tough place to play. Until someone unseats Bradley as the district and region champs it is hard to say anyone is better because they may have lost a lot of players last year but had many waiting in the wings.

Ditto that!! The Jets have in essence 2 players back from last year's team that has any playing experience. We just had the #4 ranked team in AAA beat and had trouble closin the deal. Still.

It is amazing that we are that competitive this early in the year. And if you are wondering Bradley is definitely the real deal!!

Keep up the great job Jets!!

825467177[/snapback]

bradley also only has 2 players back from last year's team, big accomplishment

I will tell you this. I may not know much but I have seen both Cleveland and Bradley play this year. Bradley is the better team. Hands down. How could anybody say Cleveland is better than Bradley when BC won the Greenville Tourny and Cleveland didnt even come close? I guess there really is some idiots out there who just dont get it... Bradley is the best team around here and unitll some other team proves they are better than they will stay the best team around here, INCLUDING BRAINERD!!!!!!!! I dont get how Brainerd is always everybodys top pick...Last year they were ranked in the top 5 in the state most of the year and they lost to the #4 team out of the other district in the first round of the region. I will guarentee everyone on this board that Bradley is 10 pts better than Brainerd and if they play this year, it will be proven!!!!!

If you were at the game...i bet the thing that jumped out at you (IT DID ME!!!) is the sheer size of Bradley!! They had a lineup that were all 6'2" or taller!! It just amazes me!! Hammonds is a mismatch against almost any team. He is a good 6'4" and w/ him playing 2 the player guarding him will most likely be smaller than him...he will do alot of damage in the post this year! His turn around J is pretty sweet! thumb

If you were at the game...i bet the thing that jumped out at you (IT DID ME!!!) is the sheer size of Bradley!! They had a lineup that were all 6'2" or taller!! It just amazes me!! Hammonds is a mismatch against almost any team.  He is a good 6'4" and w/ him playing 2 the player guarding him will most likely be smaller than him...he will do alot of damage in the post this year! His turn around J is pretty sweet! thumb [/size][/color][/font]

825469610[/snapback]

Dont know his name offhand,But Bradley has one kid thats 6-8,Its pretty amazing the talent that Kent Smith keeps bringing to the table and developing.