siegel vs. cookeville...who comes out on top?

bowlcutt05

lol the funny part is you just spent half your day lookn up things that I said and tryin to think of something to bash me on thumb  lol anyone who knows me konws that i dont school seriously  but then again... i have a 3.75 with a schedule of all AP classes except for one basically so is there any need to? didn't think so. unlike idiots such as yourself who are having to have peer tutors to pass foundations 1 your senior year. 

and wanna talk about getting a life...you joined November 22...you have made 240 posts in that time span.... thats basically 12 days of living on here to posts 240 messages...might wanna re-examine which one of us has no life  :unsure:

825470852[/snapback]

That is quite unusual number of posts for such a small time being a member. it does sound like bigwilly doesnt have a life.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the funny part is you just spent half your day lookn up things that I said and tryin to think of something to bash me on thumb  lol anyone who knows me konws that i dont school seriously  but then again... i have a 3.75 with a schedule of all AP classes except for one basically so is there any need to? didn't think so. unlike idiots such as yourself who are having to have peer tutors to pass foundations 1 your senior year. 

and wanna talk about getting a life...you joined November 22...you have made 240 posts in that time span.... thats basically 12 days of living on here to posts 240 messages...might wanna re-examine which one of us has no life  ;)

825470852[/snapback]

ah, yes, for your information, i was with my school's FCA group, i am the treasurer, and we were out shopping for christmas presents for the needy today. and i had no access to the computer..... so :( , it didnt spend half the day "lookn" up things to say.

OoOoOo, u have a 3.75, that amazing.... i have 3.92, and i am dual enrolling in college my senior year....

and im not quite sure where the "idiots such as yourself who are having to have peer tutors to pass foundations 1 your senior year." came from, but u know, whatever floats ur boat. i have made a 27 on my ACT and i am gonna take it again next month.

and u are one heck of a mathematician if you could some how figure out that "you have made 240 posts in that time span.... thats basically 12 days of living on here to posts 240 messages" i guess it takes one heck of a formula to get that. maybe u could enlighten me some more....?

Guest region4fan
haha, if you dont have a dog in the race, dont enter it.... ever haha

825471132[/snapback]

It is called backin up your boys. Seems like you don't have that luxury?? Your computer is your only friend??

Guest region4fan

Email me whatever you desire.............mrregion4fan@yahoo.com.

Now you are wrong..there are plenty of cookeville posters. I have had the pleasure of becoming aquainted with several on the football boards. They adamantly defended the football team from folk from lebanon, Riverdale, Lincoln County, and Wilson Central. Check the search button and you will see. Guess they aren't into basketabll or is it just you?

By the way, I have had the pleasure of taking a tour of your high school. It is state of the art. I could not believe how large the hallways were, and those gyms are beautiful. I am sure the Hooligans will fit in there nicely. You Cav fans might want to get there early. the Hooligans have a way of taking over the area and you might find yourself without a seat....but then hopefully You won't have to slink out the back door.

cav43....I think your talking about Keith Ramsey. Lucas Jones (white guy) was at Oakland last year buts its alrite....and i remember that play it was great ha.....i remember he had one when he went to go block a shot in midair and just palmed instead of swatting it that was prolly the craziest block/snatch i saw him make last year the kid can play

yeah my bad got the names confused but that was amazing.

willy are you kidding me the lay-up pin from last years COOKEVILLE vs SIEGEL game is less rellevant than some loser from sante fe tell how smart he is on the thread about the cookeville-siegel thread. you may be 3rd in your class or whatever but you arent bright. go make your own thread.

Chuck Avent 52 6-5 Center 12

Brandon Ross 22 6-0 Guard 12

Keith Ramsey 44 6-7 Forward 11

Jimmy Oden 20 6-2 P-Guard 11

Darius Roper 23 6-3 Guard 11

Rod Alexander 34 6-2 Forward 11

Lucas Jones 33 6-8 Center 11

Tye Elder 40 6-2 Forward 10

Austin Irvin 25 5-10 Guard 10

John Barron 3 5-8 P-Guard 10

Tyler Cutter 10 5-7 P-Guard 9

Caleb Harper 12 5-10 Guard 9

Ethan McCullough 50 5-9 Guard 9

Javis Dennis 21 5-8 Guard 9

Jarren Ramsey 5 5-6 Guard 9

Hunter Chapman 45 5-10 Forward 9

Alden Davenport 42 6-0 Center 9

Chris Morant 1 5-5 Guard 9

guys that will play are

BRANDON ROSS 6-0 guard 12

Keith Ramsey 44 6-7 Forward 11

Jimmy Oden 20 6-2 P-Guard 11

Darius Roper 23 6-3 Guard 11

Rod Alexander 34 6-2 Forward 11

Lucas Jones 33 6-8 Center 11

Chuck Avent 52 6-5 Center 12

Tyler Cutter 10 5-7 P-Guard 9

Ross has the heart and intensity like no other...if you didnt know better you would think he had about 5 Red Bulls before the game.