Black Horse Invitational

CoachDelgado

you know, if your lesser half or your team leaders, beelzebub and mini-bee, would turn lose of some coin, good cameras are not that expensive. besides, over the long haul, you would save money vs. buying those throw away jobs every week or so.  :(

825470550[/snapback]

It ain't the camera, it's the venue, dear sir. You know Ms. Gadget is going to have something lovely in the high end range. For example, this photo was taken in the UT roundhouse from way up in the mezzanine:

Barnett_State_5.jpg

( :ph34r: photo carefully chosen so as not to show wrestler's faces)

And I looked at my Blackhorse photos this afternoon. DARK, DARK, DARK. None came out well, no matter which settings I use. Not the camera. Blame the photographer or the venue. I choose the latter. :blink:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't the camera, it's the venue, dear sir.  You know Ms. Gadget is going to have something lovely in the high end range. 

825470805[/snapback]

is ain't a louisiana slang term for "is not"? :unsure:

or maybe the inspector bought ms. gadget a kodak knockoff this year. you take that chance when you make purchases from the back of a pickup truck in questionable parts of town. :lol:

I was just wonering if anyone else noticed how Nick Marable was able to pin people with a tightwaist this weekend! Not only was he pinning them with it he was breaking them down and tilting them with it! No arm, no wrist, no anything, just the tightwaist. I mean come on how strong do you have to be! :unsure: We all know that he knows how to do things like run halves but I guess when you are that strong and the competition was light until the finals you can just go with what works.

Of course no offense to Nick I enjoyed conversating with him before the finals, I was just wondering if anyone else picked up on this new technique! Maybe I will have to teach it to my middle schoolers: "Ok guys, you know all those halves and chickenwings and such? Well we don't need them anymore, all we need now is a tightwaist! That is of course as long as all of you are built like oxes! So who's ready for the tightwaist-tilt to a pin combination?" :lol:

Edited by WrestleSBA

I was just wonering if anyone else noticed how Nick Marable was able to pin people with a tightwaist this weekend!  Not only was he pinning them with it he was breaking them down and tilting them with it!  No arm, no wrist, no anything, just the tightwaist.  I mean come on how strong do you have to be! :angry:  We all know that he knows how to do things like run halves but I guess when you are that strong and the competition was light until the finals you can just go with what works.

Of course no offense to Nick I enjoyed conversating with him before the finals, I was just wondering if anyone else picked up on this new technique!  Maybe I will have to teach it to my middle schoolers: "Ok guys, you know all those halves and chickenwings and such?  Well we don't need them anymore, all we need now is a tightwaist!  That is of course as long as all of you are built like oxes!  So who's ready for the tightwaist-tilt to a pin combination?" :lol:

825470934[/snapback]

It's a little more than just a tightwaist. Just like Cael Sanderson's "spiral to a pin" is a little more than just a "spiral." And no, I'm not comparing the two wrestlers, just two wrestlers who make a nice move look really simple.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed how Nick Marable was able to pin people with a tightwaist this weekend!  Not only was he pinning them with it he was breaking them down and tilting them with it!  No arm, no wrist, no anything, just the tightwaist.  I mean come on how strong do you have to be! :( 

825470934[/snapback]

i saw it but he had an arm and sometimes a wrist. you just couldn't see it with the naked eye from the stands or matside because the arm or wrist were embedded into his victims body, therefore creating the illusion of just having the waist. :D