Davis vs Gessler

Lucas is my idol

keep on saying whatever u want to..but ne1 who knows nething about wrestling knows that cody is the best mcallie has right now. im not slamming andrew down at all..im just saying cody is a great wrestler and noone at mccallie has the talent he has..will some1 w/ som knowledge about this please back me up.lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep on saying whatever u want to..but ne1 who knows nething about wrestling knows that cody is the best mcallie has right now. im not slamming andrew down at all..im just saying cody is a great wrestler and noone at mccallie has the talent he has..will some1 w/ som knowledge about this please back me up.lol

825471699[/snapback]

;)

825471699[/snapback]

cody is a great wrestler he just isnt as fundamental as andrew is... they are both great wrestlers i just think that andrew has the edge right now... but who knows cody might as well be the better one but its just my opinion

Im almost positive max is going to drop to 152. I know he was before he beat him last week but i think he has started having second thoughts. I believe he is still going to try to drop to 152. i think he should stay in his 160. It would be a heck of a state championship match

825469456[/snapback]

He has to get there first. Looks like he want have to worry about Borneman @ Houston this year. Looks like he will be able to stay off his back.

Was that the only times he was pinned last year?

Edited by JumpMaster