Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you start UT is not me team so find someone who cares they just take up my TV time on SAT. look UK almost beat them ND beat them Tigers beat your guys twice and y'all are still talking smack?

thumb

825473949[/snapback]

If UT is not your team then get off this thread for crying out loud.

Hey Hokie, only a certain few UT fans want another Clausen.  I know he suppose to be better than his brothers, but I would rather him be somewhere else.

As for Clausen and Riggs, Soddy dont get your hopes up!

825474939[/snapback]

Why do you not want someone to play at UT just because of his last name? If he is good enough, I say bring him on.

WAR EAGLE by atleast 3 touchdowns against that vvvpi hokie high team. and tennessee has produced way more than vt look at the numbers, nfl players, conference champ, natl champ, all americans, i could go all day. and peyton was/ is the best to put on orange. GO VOLS! and war darn eagle

If UT is not your team then get off this thread for crying out loud.

825474889[/snapback]

First off this is a free country I can say what ever. I dont have to like UT i can like who ever I please. Because some non-UT fan get on here and tell the truth about UT you guys get all fired up.You need to sit back and review your team and try to find a better coaching staff or new players because after last weekend i think y'all lost alot of fans first play, 50 yards man high school football teams dont even let that happen your LB'S was talking smack all week then you guys got SHUT DOWN dont worry we will take care of them for you! GOOD LUCK AT THE COTTON BOWL!

And far as you go i would not start a college football team war on here there are a lot of people that hate UT on here just remeber that! Have a nice day!!!

thumb