Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off this is a free country I can say what ever. I dont have to like UT i can like who ever I please. Because some non-UT fan get on here and tell the truth about UT you guys get all fired up.You need to sit back and review your team and try to find a better coaching staff or new players because after last weekend i think y'all lost alot of fans first play, 50 yards man high school football teams dont even let that happen your LB'S was talking smack all week then you guys got SHUT DOWN dont worry we will take care of them for you! GOOD LUCK AT THE COTTON BOWL!

And far as you go i would not start a college football team war on here there are a lot of people that hate UT on here just remeber that! Have a nice day!!!

thumb

825475203[/snapback]

Dude why are you talking smack? VT is nothing that great! Want Proof?

Virginia Tech(10-2) lost to N.C. St and USC- there combine record 17-6

Tennessee(9-3) lost to ND and Auburn- there combine record 18-5(if want to count records for each loses then there combine records are 30-5

VT- beat by a non-bowl bound team at home

UT- all loses to teams going to bowl games

VT-17 bowl appearances(6-11)

UT-44 bowl appearances(23-21) 2 National Championships (1951, 1998)

(UT has lost more bowl games that VT has even played in)

Tennessee vs Virginia Tech: UT leads series 5-2 Last meeting: 1994 Gator Bowl UT-45 VT-23

Tennessee has 745 wins in there history, how many does VT have?

Tennessee has a winning record against 55 current D-1 schools(including Miami, Michigan,Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oklahoma St, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia,etc.)

VT doesnt have a resume that can touch that!

And if you want to get right down too it, UT only started 6 seniors, a few Jr's, and the rest was sophmores and freshmen! Oh and also this was suppose to have been our rebuilding year, and we were a few questionable calls away from seeing you in the Big Easy!

SECCG:penalties-UT 12(8 in the second half)

AU 4(0 in the second half)

Good Luck to All!!!!!

whew, what a post...

yea, i was suprised this year with ut, it was supposed to be a rebuiling year, and if the two freshman qb's wouldnt have gotten hurt, it would have been a national contending year.... lol, maybe not that big, but it would have been awesome...

825475761[/snapback]

LOL......Just trying to get a point across to Virginia Tech!!!

Oh yea, we will be in the mix for the big one next season!!!!

Dude why are you talking smack? VT is nothing that great! Want Proof?

Virginia Tech(10-2) lost to N.C. St and USC- there combine record 17-6

Tennessee(9-3) lost to ND and Auburn- there combine record 18-5(if want to count records for each loses then there combine records are 30-5

VT- beat by a non-bowl bound team at home

UT- all loses to teams going to bowl games

VT-17 bowl appearances(6-11)

UT-44 bowl appearances(23-21) 2 National Championships (1951, 1998)

(UT has lost more bowl games that VT has even played in)

Tennessee vs Virginia Tech: UT leads series 5-2 Last meeting: 1994 Gator Bowl UT-45 VT-23

Tennessee has 745 wins in there history, how many does VT have?

Tennessee has a winning record against 55 current D-1 schools(including Miami, Michigan,Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oklahoma St, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia,etc.)

VT doesnt have a resume that can touch that!

And if you want to get right down too it, UT only started 6 seniors, a few Jr's, and the rest was sophmores and freshmen! Oh and also this was suppose to have been our rebuilding year, and we were a few questionable calls away from seeing you in the Big Easy!

SECCG:penalties-UT 12(8 in the second half)

AU 4(0 in the second half)

Good Luck to All!!!!!

825475744[/snapback]

thats wonderful im glad you took the time to look that up.but we are different from UT we dont get upset when someone talks about our team we just get even.and i dont think riggs is coming to TN to play high school football thumb

plus i didnt start talkin smack i just stated my opinon and you got all mad when someone stated the truth so before you jump on me read the other posts.have a nice day.and GOOD LUCK Jan3. thumb

825476362[/snapback]

You are exactly right, you stated an opinion and I showed you the facts! I am not mad at all, I am on coacht having a blast!

First off this is a free country I can say what ever. I dont have to like UT i can like who ever I please. Because some non-UT fan get on here and tell the truth about UT you guys get all fired up.You need to sit back and review your team and try to find a better coaching staff or new players because after last weekend i think y'all lost alot of fans first play, 50 yards man high school football teams dont even let that happen your LB'S was talking smack all week then you guys got SHUT DOWN dont worry we will take care of them for you! GOOD LUCK AT THE COTTON BOWL!

And far as you go i would not start a college football team war on here there are a lot of people that hate UT on here just remeber that! Have a nice day!!!

thumb

825475203[/snapback]

When was the last time that VT won the national title?

Guest region4fan
They should just come to Riverdale. Dave Thomas is leaving so there is a QB vacancy. And Riggs and Gaston Miller would be a heckova backfield.

825490586[/snapback]

Oh gosh.....please NO!!

They should just come to Riverdale. Dave Thomas is leaving so there is a QB vacancy. And Riggs and Gaston Miller would be a heckova backfield.

825490586[/snapback]

They want true stardom? Send them to Red Boiling Springs, where the Bulldogs have never even been in the playoffs and never had a winning record! thumb