OOLTEWAH 76, SODDY-DAISY 54

Soddy-Daisy 13 14 16 11 — 54

Ooltewah 12 19 18 27 — 76

Soddy-Daisy (54) — Goodwin, McCall, McAlpin, Worley 2,

McNeil 9, Derek Rende 15, McNabb, Bush, Ricketts 4, Atchley

9, Darden 5, Crawford 6, Dobbs 4, Rush. rds:

Ooltewah (76) — Foster 3, Brandon Brown 12, Morgan,

Wes Murray 14, Courtney White 12, Roach 2, Byerly 2, Marhsall,

Bates 2, Horsch, McDade 1, Curtis Porter 24, Westbrook 4,  Graves.

3-point goals:

Soddy-Daisy 4 (Rende 2, Atchley 2);

Ooltewah 3 (Murray 2, Foster).

Records:

Soddy-Daisy 9-1

Ooltewah 6-2, 1-0.

825482416[/snapback]

Thanks for the stats baller. I had been waiting to see anyone had some. It was pretty close until the fourth and again the Owls ran away with it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok ok that game was a good one but ooltewah did do very well against soddy, as how much i hate to say this, hats off to those owls they did well aned courtney white is a balla......he impressed me and i guess i will have to cut down the trash talk a tad bit cuz it was ageable if ooltewah won then i would cut it down congrats to the owls

Probably if you look at the date because I waited til monday morning at work to reply to all comments......Moron

825485128[/snapback]

You are so mature! HAHA! it's amazing that because of your resentment for players not wanting to play for you that you would get on here and dawg KIDS! i mean give me a break! Grow up and move on! keep trying to make the point that all these other coaches around town think you are so intelligent when it comes to basketball, it doesn't matter cuz you could not hardly get enough players to make a team to play for you! You sound like you are five yr old stomping your foot on the ground and demanding that people acknowledge something that you think was so great! Eldridge quit? then why was he sitting on the soddy bench at the ooltewah game? When you stand there for 2 1/2 minutes and do nothing, that's called stalling! i understand the tactic but it's still stalling!!

Bigwilly, she has a lot of time to post in class while the kids are taking tests or doing in class assignements or during her planning period!

Edited by HotSauce11

4 win record could have something to do with players thinking they knew more than her, like I said.  Anyone that saw the disciplined teams she coached beat Bradley, Brainerd etc with much less athletic ability would agree that she knows her x's and o's.

But enough on L.W.  lets talk about the great job Shumate did with his disciplined offense and ill advised press.

825481944[/snapback]

Those teams that beat them were not unathletic. Did you not have Josh Sullivan, Reggie Johnson, etc. on those teams? they were one of the best guard tandems in the city that year, in my opinion!

Those teams that beat them were not unathletic. Did you not have Josh Sullivan, Reggie Johnson, etc. on those teams? they were one of the best guard tandems in the city that year, in my opinion!

825486723[/snapback]

Don't you have a baseball job to look for or something?