Notre Dame

Wrestle90

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a parent thought his son deserved to wrestle where pete wrestled at so i assumed that coach miller put that kid out there to teach him a lesson ... even tho it could of cost them the match

theres more to it but thats the basis of it

825476749[/snapback]

that sure does not sound like Al Miller. But, when it involves his own son and having to prove a point, maybe it does sound like him. It would be very difficult to argue that Pete has not earned his starting position on that team, in my opinion.

that sure does not sound like Al Miller.  But, when it involves his own son and having to prove a point, maybe it does sound like him.  It would be very difficult to argue that Pete has not earned his starting position on that team, in my opinion.

825476851[/snapback]

Pete has had a starting postition for at least three years.

w4l: I'm aware that the Chattanooga paper reported the score 40-30, but they were in error. The actual score was Cleveland 34, ND 30. I'm not sure why they printed and erroneous score and I'm sure they would correct the error.

When the last match was wrestled, Cleveland led 31-30. Cleveland won the last match in a close one.

What a great night for high school wrestling. Hats off to an outstanding Cleveland coach and team.

w4l:  I'm aware that the Chattanooga paper reported the score 40-30, but they were in error.  The actual score was Cleveland 34, ND 30.  I'm not sure why they printed and erroneous score and I'm sure they would correct the error.

When the last match was wrestled, Cleveland led 31-30.  Cleveland won the last match in a close one.

What a great night for high school wrestling.  Hats off to an outstanding Cleveland coach and team.

825477196[/snapback]

YOU ARE FORGETTING THE FORFEIT AT 215