2005 Region 2-3A

AERoadrunners

Hey Prime unless you play for Fulton you got no farther than LA got in the playoffs. So shut your trap!!!!  "Region 4-3A was weak!" Stop smoking crack!!!  You will get your 1st dose in 2005 PrimeMouth!!!!

825476646[/snapback]

Let me tell you something Wildcat, I have played in this region before and it wasnt too long ago either. I know what it takes to make it big in this region and trust me you dont just yet but you will soon. Be ready because you do come to my house next year and if you play then i will be lookin for #66.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AEROADRUNNERS--How do you say that Fulton is on the rise.  They play in the State Championship 3 years straight.  2002 runner-up, 2003 State Champion, 2004 state Champion on a rebuilding year.  That is not on the rise. That is the top.  They are a step above our beloved Roadrunners, because of what they have done recently the past 3 years.

825476341[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Runner cant help it...he is in DEEP DENIAL!!! That's OK...we will catch his Roadrunners in Gold Balls...just give us a few years!

The best Region in the State just got even better.

Welcome Catholic and LA, and all their fans to Region 2-3A in 2005!

I'm thinking about 2005 because I'm tired of hearing these Fulton peeps claim they are the best!  However, what will this region be like next year?  What will Catholic and LA, bring to this region.

If you don't know by now, a team from this Region has played in the State Championship game since 2001.  That's like Whoa!

Will LA and Catholic be able to hang in this region?  Let's hear it

825474591[/snapback]

Runner, you KNOW there are only two decent teams in this 3-A region and to honestly say Kingston is a competitive team is OUTLANDISH. AE and Fulton are the only teams that could compete with the 4-A schools. Lenoir city would be much better off staying DOWN in 3-A as Ill guarantee you they WONT win more than 1 region game in 3-4A, and that will be against the other WEAK addition South Doyle.

Im not knocking anyone, but Maryville and Riverdale are the best two teams in the state, and from what Ive seen nobody else came close. Central out played the RedRebels and had them beat in the playoffs, and man they just DONT lose. It would be WONDERFUL if AE and Fulton would schedule Maryville or Central, then the proof would be there for all to see. As I recall the Runners did scrimmage both these teams just before the season and WELL Im sure you remember their success or Lack there of.

Im really not sure why Fulton wont move to 4-A as they BARELY missed the enrollment numbers to be forced to move up, as you know many schools have chosen to move up voluntarily.

PigSkinRUles,

AE ain't never Scared! AE scrimmages both Central and Maryville every year. I'm sure if AE wanted to play Central or Maryville in a real game, they'll do it. They won't be scared to play Central nor Maryville like Fulton :lol: Did I just say that? :lol:

I've been hearing for the last couple of years that Central has been calling Fulton but Fulton keeps saying No. So I guess that's why I said that. But Pigs, like I said AE won't be scared. Remember in 2001 AE played the #1 team in the Nation. Now that tells you that AE won't be scared. The score was 77-13 but they wasn't scared!!!