10-AA the new thread.

okiedoke

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you say Waverly hasn't been consistent. They are 9-2 overall, 3-0 in district and have won 9 out of 10 with the only loss at Northside in a game they were in for the most part. You may say Northside isn't a top 5 AAA school, but you can bank on them being in Murfreesboro for state. As for Waverly, they were up 30 tonight against Montgomery Central at halftime with Hollis not playing because of an injury. In regard to the district, it's early and any team can get hot and win it, but no team has as much overall talent as Waverly.

If 9-2 so far on the season isnt consistent, then what is? Northside is a very good team regardless if theyre not top 5. They didnt lose by 30 or 40 something, they lost 17 i believe, and they were in the game the entire time. Right now waverly is favored to win the district and they can talk all they want because no one is even giving them a fight. Also just some facts to throw at ya, harpeth is 2-3 in thier last 5 games while losing those 3 strait, plaease tell me how they are playing more consistent other than losing?? :lol:

Hey redhawk. Has that tall ref ever seen a block? It's charge every time. Sometimes he would anticipate the charge and blow the whistle! It was poorly officiated both ways! The refs got booed pretty loudly a couple of times and Coach Wilson got T-ed up..........which we were waiting on! I doubt we'll see the tall guy back in Harpeth's gym!

RD is serving a 2 game suspension for blowing his top after the Hickman Co. game I'm told. He could really help this team if he could get his emotions in check. If not, he's likely to get alot more pine time. It was good to see Scott Newton back on the floor. He'd been out 5 weeks with an injury, but Alex Vincent was out with a hand injury. I think there were 9 dressed out!

Congratulations to Creekwood. They outplayed the Indians last night.

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore looks to turn around a "down season" by beating Mont. Central in Cunningham this Friday night. The War Eagles traditionally shoot LIGHTS OUT over on the pond and hopefully that trend will continue this year. Any thoughts on how the game will turn out???

Waverly plays Cheatham Co. friday night and I was wondering if Cheatham had anyone besides Brink or Smith.  Do they play good defense or not?  I know it has been tough for Wavo to win at Cheatham, but this year I think the curse may be over.

825507650[/snapback]

Waverly better come to play against cheatham or they will go out with a loss. My prediction is cheatham will play them tough but i think waverly will win by single digits with curtis reid having a good game