Donelson Christian Academy

LadyTigersMom

I have watched Elisa Hardy play for years, both in school and AAU. She has always been a tough competitor. She is finally getting the chance she has worked for, and doing well.

I see that DCA plays Father Ryan tonight. I does not seem that FR has played well this year, so it would be tough to say would would win. But watching Elisa and Kinsley Longhurst go head to head will be fun to watch!

What are those girls' names and do they play a lot? Are they hurt or are they sick? If they are sick, they should be back by Friday night. If they aren't going to play, and they are Pigeon Forge's top two ball handlers, that would hurt them.  I hope they get healthy soon.

825476423[/snapback]

Brianna Garrison & Kendra Newman and they both have mono and will be out another week or so. They do play a lot and both have been starting varsity players since their freshman year. They are seniors this year. But, our other starters have been playing exceptionally well without them and the 2nd string is very strong.

Thanks for the well wishes! It is about to kill them not getting to play right now! :)