Marshall County search?

1stdown

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say how heartbreaking this whole situation has been for many people. I wish that all of Marshall County's fans were LOYAL and TRUE, but we all know they are not. This situation has definately changed my feelings about this town and many people in it. I wish Coach Mac nothing but the best of luck.

Who could seriously be interested in the job with how Coach Mac was treated.....

Marshall Co. and the University of Notre Dame are in the same boat.... And have done something that will definately hurt their search processes... "Screw a successful coach out of the job and then get turned down by everyone else that they might be interested in........"

Only difference is Notre Dame can buy a coach for $2+ million a year....

Administration support is a major key in any successful coaches decision to accept a job........

Edited by Sportster

Administration support is a major key in any successful coaches decision to accept a job........

825477587[/snapback]

The administration at Marshall County High School is one of the best in the State of Tennessee. The principal, Nancy Allen Pruitt rules with pretty much an iron fist. But at the same time she is there for any parent, student or teacher at any time. She has a great open door policy and she welcomes any comments or suggestions and will listen to any and all. She has a very good assistant principal who is very active in the school and the athletic programs, he is assisting with the boys basketball program.

She supports all coaches, players and their programs.