CoachT Boards

creekercalhoun

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Let's separate CoachT Message Boards from CoachT.Com.

2. Yes, there are crazy fans and players and students who post things they shouldn't post and all of the moderators work extra long hours editing, cleaning up, making suggestions, and closing threads that have inappropriate stuff!

3. We can't catch everything and just because you may not like what's said doesn't mean it shouldn't be said!

4. We do not limit all trash talking but we do try to keep it within a range that is acceptable. CoachT has a set of rules that everyone should have read when they signed on.

NOW LET'S GET TO THE FACTS...

1. This is the most watched high school website in the State of Tennessee, more than ten times larger than anyone else!

2. This site provides vital information (scores, highlights, data) for coaches, newspapers, fans, and players across the state and around the world. Soldiers serving out of state or out of the country keep up with their teams through CoachT.com

3. This site provides students, parents, and players a medium to meet one another in with some control and protection. It is far better than most chat rooms around the nation!

4. It is one of the most popular high school websites in the nation! Success may not always be a key in determining if something is good for the sport, but I can't imagine high school sports in TN without it!

As a coach, father, husband, teacher, and fan... I love CoachT.com!

825477059[/snapback]

Amen!!!! As a coach, father, husband, teacher, fan, and now a soldier deployed overseas... I love Coacht.com even more. There is no other way for me to keep informed with as many schools and sports as I can with Coacht.

Thats the beauty of though there are a lot "big headed" kids on here who think they are God's gift to basketball or whatever sport they play and some of them get a reality check when they get on here and figure out that everyone in their area think they stink as an athlete

825476340[/snapback]

[/quote/]

I haven't read the other posts I havent's had time so I'm sorry if i'm sayin something that someone has already said. This is a interesting topic, coacht is good to have for parents and coaches but should players get on here? What icecold says is interesting, i'm not talking about the players that think they are gods gifts getting a reality check, but i'm talking about the ordinary average athletes that just get on here every once in a while to see what's goin on and they come across a thread about the team they play for and some fool is on their talking about how bad that individual is. It can be very discouraging for a high school athlete to get on here and read about how bad they are and how they don't try blah blah blah. That needs to be controlled a little more. I know they could always not get on but they should be able to get on here without reading negative posts about them or their teammates or friends. I love high school sports I think it's the purest level of competition there is, but you have to remember it's just that, "High school sports"

• 2 years later...

As someone said earlier, if you read a few posts from certain people...you can tell what their intentions are.

Some are big headed athletes/parents and some are not. ANYONE's opinion---stated in the proper way is fine. They should have the right.

If you're a regular reader, and you try to decide who shows respect for others...then I believe CoachT can't help but be a fun, useful resource for Tennessee athletics.

In anything in life you can't stop a few fools. No offense...but we all know it's true.

OK. This fool will shut up now.

FF

I think this website is great, do you know how long it would take to gather info on your on in the time you can get it here?

I also love being able to communicate with the opposing team's fans before a big matchup and here their thoughts on the game!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!

amen,keep on keeping on (my parts are jesters of fun to people i know and don't know) when i get tired of the entertainment i'll not get on website, but the most important item is info we get on high school sports.