Bradley Dual tonight?

rigger101

Bradley 59-14, Farragut won at 215 by decision, 171 by tf,160 by pin. It was all Bradley besides those three

825477311[/snapback]

It was all Bradley at 103 and 112. 119 was good match. 125 Bradley easliy wins, 130 Farragut lost at the buzzer.135 and 140 Farragut FF's.Farragut 145 JV was pinned. 152 Farragut JV was pinned. Know matter how you dress it up Bradley easily wins. Farragut had two seniors with broken fingernails or some other malady that prevented them from wrestling maybe a problem of heart, Farinella and Mountain showed heart but lost. Blankenship 160 comes through with a pin, Knox dominates 20-5 TF and Reviez wins against tough Bradley 215 great match. Hard to see anyone beating Bradley in a dual, may find out different this week-end at Cleveland Duals. Edited by TS4500

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all Bradley at 103 and 112. 119 was good match. 125 Bradley easliy wins, 130 Farragut lost at the buzzer.135 and 140 Farragut FF's.Farragut 145 JV was pinned. 152 Farragut JV was pinned. Know matter how you dress it up Bradley easily wins. Farragut had two seniors with broken fingernails or some other malady that prevented them from wrestling maybe a problem of heart, Farinella and Mountain showed heart but lost. Blankenship 160 comes through with a pin, Knox dominates 20-5 TF and Reviez wins against tough Bradley 215 great match. Hard to see anyone beating Bradley in a dual, may find out different this week-end at Cleveland Duals.

825477656[/snapback]

Great post untill the broken fingernails part.

If your a Bradley Fan I'm dissappointed! If your a kid grow up.

I think fhsd is saying the best it could have been was 53-20.

Looks like Farragut has allot of work to do to become a good dual team.

Sounds like their Freshmen put up a fight. By the State Duals you may see a team with mat time and a better showing.

Bradley sounds like your still the Top Team in the State and instead of rebuilding you reloaded. Good luck to all!

Farragut had two seniors with broken fingernails or some other malady that prevented them from wrestling maybe a problem of heart, Farinella and Mountain showed heart but lost.

825477656[/snapback]

OK, I guess Dix could have got on the mat with his sling on. Yeah, that would have showed heart. No Brain, Big heart. Yeah, kiss your HS career and future collage wrestling good bye to show some jerk you have heart. If Dix comes back before the end of the season that will show me plenty of heart.

Would you like us to post the Doctor's report? Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the other senior you were referring to?

Joe and Kerry take care of their kid's.

I remember wrestling with broken fingers, separated shoulder, hurt back, injured knee and pneumonia! Going from 175lbs in football to 138lbs for wrestling. My coach never wrestled and didn't understand.

In my 40's I feel everyone of these broken fingernails or some other malady that didn't prevent me from wrestling. Guess what I have the award from my HS for showing the most heart. It dosn't help me pay the medical bills.

Our kids are doing the right thing by staying off the mat. Last year our team showed plenty of heart. I think we had a couple of kids come back from knee operations and major injuries just prior to the region. Chad Turner was held out his JR year because of a disease to his spine and held out 2 weeks his SR year because of shoulder injury. It paid off on his way to being a undefeated regional champion and state finalist.

Good Day and Happy Holidays.

I am a Bradley fan and those two who did not wrestle Im sure had very legitimate reasons. We all know Dix is recovering from a serious arm injury so his sitting out until fully recovered is both smart and understandable by Bradley fans. Dont know the other kids injury but am sure it was legitimate. Farragut is not the type to back down. Please believe your program is respected.

THE CHICK

BayouBear, where are you. Comments on the matches last night, good or bad. Did everything go as you expected? Any surprises?

825478247[/snapback]

hmmmm. I guess pretty much as expected. Our 30 beating Mountain was a good win and Reveiz beating our 215 was a good win for Farragut. The Admirals are young and will get better.

I spoke to Scott Dix before the match. His injury is one I an VERY familiar with, so I was interested in how he was doing. Farragut should be proud of him. He is a fine and respectful young man. He is chomping at the bit to get back on the mat and says it shouldn't be too much longer. GOOD LUCK to you Scott. I wish you the best.

I am a Bradley fan and those two who did not wrestle Im sure had very legitimate reasons. We all know Dix is recovering from a serious arm injury so his sitting out until fully recovered is both smart and understandable by Bradley fans. Dont know the other kids injury but am sure it was legitimate. Farragut is not the type to back down. Please believe your program is respected.

THE CHICK

825478237[/snapback]

Thanks Chick and Bear. Your the Bradley Folks I know represent your program's fans with class.

farragut.jpg

warships farragut.

From the post I read and from talking to parents today. The best we could have done was win 6 matches against Bradley. Since Bradley was our first match this year I was curious how the Bradley fans thought we would fare against some of the other teams they have crushed.

Edited by rigger101