Clarksville vs Father Ryan

takedown42

irishdad, dont brag about ur 215 being only 185 because CHS bumped their backup 171 to 89, where i hear he almost pulled out a pin, and weakley is the regular 189 and moved up to try and get the pin.  i applaud the irish wrestler for not getting pinned, but dont try to make ur 215 sound heroic, because he was wrestling a guy at the same weight as he, not a wrestler with more weight than him, as u implied.  congratulations tho

825477776[/snapback]

Chill Out man....Irishdad didnt go up and do a scouting report. How is he supposed to know that the CHS 215 isnt usually a 215. Sounds like somebody is bitter.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me that the Clarksville supporters are getting a little testy after 2 losses. Come on guys, if the Ryan guy at 215 was not that good of a wrestler and should have been pinned by the Clarksville guy, he succeeded in helping his team secure the win by what ever type of wrestling he rules allow. Both Clarksville and Ryan have great programs and I hate to see all this bad mouthing about how a kid stalled or how much he weighs or whatever. Just call it a great match.

the final 28 to 27

103 Ryan wins forfiet

112 CHS Killett wins

119 CHS wins weakley

125 Ryan major Dunning over overstreet

130 CHS Hebda wins

135 Ryan Odo Major

140 CHS Gosney

145 Ryan Morales Pins Dial

152  CHS Pease Wins

160 CHS Hebda wins Mayo

171 Rayn ? over Minwell 7-5

189 Ryan wins ? over Zilkowski

215 CHS Weakley (189) over ?  Bad match the last of the night and the Ryan kid fled the mat the entire match.  Weakley needed the pin for the team win.  The ryan kid after the match pionted to the score board and flexed after crawling for 5 minutes.

275 CHS Davis wins

Great match overall.

825477743[/snapback]

U forgot to mention the brave students that were yelling Bull**it at the ref for not making the calls they wanted or being the same brave students that called the kid out after the match...that was classy. I do not believe any of them would have gone on the mat with him...

the final 28 to 27

103 Ryan wins forfiet

112 CHS Killett wins

119 CHS wins weakley

125 Ryan major Dunning over overstreet

130 CHS Hebda wins

135 Ryan Odo Major

140 CHS Gosney

145 Ryan Morales Pins Dial

152  CHS Pease Wins

160 CHS Hebda wins Mayo

171 Rayn ? over Minwell 7-5

189 Ryan wins ? over Zilkowski

215 CHS Weakley (189) over ?  Bad match the last of the night and the Ryan kid fled the mat the entire match.  Weakley needed the pin for the team win.  The ryan kid after the match pionted to the score board and flexed after crawling for 5 minutes.

275 CHS Davis wins

Great match overall.

825477743[/snapback]

U forgot to mention the brave students that were yelling Bull**it at the ref for not making the calls they wanted or being the same brave students that called the kid out after the match...that was classy. I do not believe any of them would have gone on the mat with him...

U forgot to mention the brave students that were yelling Bull**it at the ref for not making the calls they wanted or  being the same brave students that called the kid out after the match...that was classy. I do not believe any of them would have gone on the mat with him...

825478056[/snapback]

Irish Dad I agree with you on the conduct of some of the students behavior. It was a very rowdy crowd from both sides. I did hear one Irish parent comment on the way he wrestled also. It was very uncharateristic for a FR to flee like that.

There were several times in matches that the crowd wanted a call, for both sides.

Camaroon, I hate to burst your bubble but I have seen The Baylor School of Chattanooga and I will state that without a doubt they are the best team in this state whether DI or DII. Oh by the way, I have seen Father Ryan also. Ryan will be lucky enough to stay within 30 pts of Baylor. This is not a knock on any team just my opinion on what I have witnessed.

Irish Dad I agree with you on the conduct of some of the students behavior.  It was a very rowdy crowd from both sides.  I did hear one Irish parent comment on the way he wrestled also.  It was very  uncharateristic for a FR to flee like that.

There were several times in matches that the crowd wanted a call, for both sides.

825478083[/snapback]

U r right our kid was not going to win..his job was to not get pinned. And he did not. In reality we only had parents, cheerleaders and wrestlers. By sheer volume we got shouted down. That is ok it was their house. I also understand the emotion that goes into to this. I have shouted once or twice myself.

Overall it was a great match and for us returning only five seniors i am very proud of my Beloved Irish...

Camaroon,  I hate to burst your bubble but I have seen The Baylor School of Chattanooga and I will state that without a doubt they are the best team in this state whether DI or DII.  Oh by the way,  I have seen Father Ryan also.  Ryan will be lucky enough to stay within 30 pts of Baylor.  This is not a knock on any team just my opinion on what I have witnessed.

825478204[/snapback]

Baylor can show their true colors tonight with a likely common opponent of Franklin's tomorrow and in the upcoming McCallie Tournament. With both teams at 100%, I do not seeing The Big Red Machine outscoring Franklin right now. I certainly do not seeing Ryan either which tD42 may be quite correct with the 30 pt. prediction.

Congrats again on the big Ryan win last night!!!

soms