McCallie Vs. Baylor

ghetto meadow

But anyway congrats to the Baylor wrestlers and coaches, also McCallie they showed lots of class in their wrestling besides the fake injuries and blood in almost every match.

whoa whoa whoaaaa........Fake injuries? Joe Young definetly injured. and you say that when someone is bleeding they dont call timeout. im pretty sure baylor had their fair share of abuse too

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and now on to the positive...

I grew up in Iowa and attending many wrestling matches but I don't remember any being like the atmosphere at Baylor today. It was awesome. I walked in during the first match which was heavyweight (which went into overtime) and all the students were going crazy. They were so into it. I really enjoyed it.

Has the 103 pounder from McCallie wrestled this year? I don't remember seeing that name. He did a good job. The match went back and forth and he almost pinned the Baylor guy.

McCallie's Cleveland got himself pinned. Would have been a great match. He will have his chance to win that match later.

Anyway... just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.

and now on to the positive...

I grew up in Iowa and attending many wrestling matches but I don't remember any being like the atmosphere at Baylor today.  It was awesome.  I walked in during the first match which was heavyweight (which went into overtime) and all the students were going crazy.  They were so into it.  I really enjoyed it. 

Has the 103 pounder from McCallie wrestled this year?  I don't remember seeing that name.  He did a good job.  The match went back and forth and he almost pinned the Baylor guy.

McCallie's Cleveland got himself pinned.  Would have been a great match.  He will have his chance to win that match later.

Anyway... just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.

825542161[/snapback]

Would it be the third time this year, on the next time, that Cleveland gets a chance to show he is better than his Baylor counterpart. I am seeing a trend on this match up.

Yeah Erik Ainge was sitting on the Baylor side opposite the students.  Rumor has it that he is dating Baylor grad Rachel Adams.  He is lots bigger in person than he is on TV.  At least 6'6" and 215 lbs.  But anyway congrats to the Baylor wrestlers and coaches, also McCallie they showed lots of class in their wrestling besides the fake injuries and blood in almost every match.

825541961[/snapback]

so you consider a busted bustasac a fake injury. after the match his knee was the size of a grapefruit.

Not as light as he should be

825542503[/snapback]

I was told earlier in the year, that Cody had actually certified at 130 but would wrestle 135 at Duals and the State to qualify for Senior Nationals.

They said last night that he weighed in around 138 (Not sure about this), giving up ten pound to Waddell.

Would it be the third time this year, on the next time, that Cleveland gets a chance to show he is better than his Baylor counterpart.  I am seeing a trend on this match up.

825542188[/snapback]

It's a little different when you get yourself stuck in something... Cleveland had Waddel on his back and then just got on his back himself... he did it to himself... not Waddel... but congrats to Waddell... I'm not trying to take anything from him... we were all quite surprised

Edited by Wrestle90

It's a little different when you get yourself stuck in something... Cleveland had Waddel on his back and then just got on his back himself... he did it to himself... not Waddel... but congrats to Waddell... I'm not trying to take anything from him... we were all quite surprised

825542574[/snapback]

Well, maybe he will get another chance in Feb. Great match.