Collins Hill

Raider76

Thank you for the kind comments about the Collins Hill Wrestling team. We had a pretty good weekend.

But after all the wrestling and the ups and down that come with each match the thing that remains constant is you guys, the fans. The wins were nice, but I was happier getting to see you guys.

Don't let them fool you folks...Sly, BayouBear, Raider76, walkenvol, sweepit, kdxdude are the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. These are the guys that make wrestling in the Chattanooga area what it is. Kids come and go but the people behind these programs are the ones that need to be thanked for all they do.

Brickhousechick....I was there! You should have come over. I know....Sly and BayouBear were around and they probably kept you away. They don't bite!

walkenvol....all that money and no place to get a coke or popcorn??? You owe me!

Ross Copeland

Edited by RMC

RMC, What are Collins Hill's chances of winning state in GA? I know you were telling me about how tough Walton was but are there any others that will be tough to beat. Also, what do you think Ringgold chances are this year in their classification? RMC, as I read somewhere on this board.........you really are a sandbagger!.................Congratulations to your Eagles on a great weekend in TN. Best of luck the rest of the season.

sly....I still think Walton is the team to beat. It's too early in the season to know what the everyone elses lineups will look like when we see them. I'm sure there will be plenty of competition. Just off the top of my hear I know North Gwinnett, Parkview, McEachern, Starr's Mill will be tough.

I would think Ringgold's chances are very good for taking it all. They looked great yesterday. I wish I could see more of the 4A teams, but we don't cross paths with them very often.

Remember.....be nice to Sommers.....he'll learn.

walkenvol....all that money and no place to get a coke or popcorn???  You owe me!

825480660[/snapback]

RMC - will I see you in Atlanta next Monday? I'm sure they will have a concession there and I will make it right then. Was it nice wrestling in TN where they stick to a schedule? Was in Atlanta yesterday. Had to weigh in by 12:30, wrestling scheduled to start at 2:00 (1 1/2 hours to plug the names into the computer?), 1st match at 7:45. Note to self - think twice before you decide to go down to that mess again. Already stuck for next weekend so I'm at their mercy.