Community Vs Moore Co

Sidetrain

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Sidetrain my computer was being upgraded. But here is my prediction for Friday night.

It will be a bad night for the queens of Doolittle. It should be ugly Moore County by 20+. I just don't see the queens being able to handle the Baby Blue pressure and I don't think they have the offensive fire power to outscore the Raiderettes.

As far as pin ups I have said all summer long that it would be ugly.

I wish we could play this one in the old cracker box. Man that place had atmosphere. When both teams were good that place would rock. Miss that place and those games.

Also Sidetrain is trying to distance himself from a sinking ship. He is hoping that she could wear the Baby Blue. See ya'll at the game. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lynchmob

Kayjay why do you want to start things like that. She is Jr High. I believe that I was told that she could not cut it with the HS team. I have always called viqueens his queens. I guess you just want to see if you can get me upset. :D

Lynchmob I may so up since Unionvegas has other duties to take care of but with these prediction he may need to bring the boys from the church to help out. thumb

You know it would have been nice if Community would have invited the 8th graders to play in JV camp this past summer. But that not going to happen is it :D

Lynchmob, boy oh boy are the viqueens a sinking ship, nothing against the girls, they play hard. I'm not talking about the girls individually, I'm referring to their whole program. I mean how can these girls for years win games against many of the same teams with the same girls playing as they did in junior pro and junior high. Do the other girls just get that much better than the community girls or what?? I think a lot of people know the reason, just no one is willing to face it. As our daughters parents we are making that decision and will face the music when the time comes and it will come before kayjay realizes. When sidetrain referred to the queens as being "your queens" to unionvegas, those that the message was for, knew exactly what he meant. Those that did not know, should have kept her mouth shut. Our daughter plays for the junior high team and loves it, as for the high school team that is another matter. Kayjay, if you have something to say, say it with out going around in circles, I have always tried to tell the truth. How's that for interesting??

Edited by Sidetrain