aqua777

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

csas 70

howard 64

i've taken some heat for not picking csas big in this one, but i think the first half will be close because howard's speed can contain csas, but their abilities can't, and that is when csas will prevail. powell, cable, and marsh will be too much for howard in this one.

825487218[/snapback]

You want hype I got your hype here it is I agree this willbe a second half massacre. going into the half CSAS will be winning by 5 points. Howard will tie the game and then CSAS will go on about a 20-2 run and put the game away

You want hype I got your hype here it is I agree this willbe a second half massacre. going into the half CSAS will be winning by 5 points. Howard will tie the game and then CSAS will go on about a 20-2 run and put the game away

825487293[/snapback]

...WRONG # 4 (check the other thread for WRONG #'s 1,2 &3)

...If you replace CSAS with Howard, your prediction would be accurate...don't let the final score fool you (69-60)...it was never that close and anyone who was in attendance can testify to that blowout!!!

...WRONG # 4 (check the other thread for WRONG #'s 1,2 &3)

...If you replace CSAS with Howard, your prediction would be accurate...don't let the final score fool you (69-60)...it was never that close and anyone who was in attendance can testify to that blowout!!!

825487809[/snapback]

You are right my source tells me that it was reall y not as close as the score indicated. I have but one question, if CSAS played that bad and only lost by nine does that mean Howard is not that good

Yeah it was an ugly game.  CSAS came out flat, which is what they usually do anyways, but this time they stayed flat.  They waited way too late to get in the game.  It might be good for them to get this loss though and bring them back to earth.

825488287[/snapback]

How could you come out and stay flat playing against Howard, possibly for the regular season district title?

that was the worst game csas has ever played.their defense was terrible.and not only that but marsh,powell,cable and everyone else was off.csas couldnt make any shots.and plus csas just ran out of gas near the end.marsh looked like he was goin to die after the game

825488710[/snapback]

Who won? Howard.....give'm a little credit

im not dissing howard in any way.i was just stating that csas had an awful game.if you were there, you would know that it wasnt very exciting for the patriot fans like the other games were.yes i think csas should have won but they didnt.howard just out played them.that was my first time watching howard and before that game i heard they werent very good.maybe the patriots wont take them so lightly next time.howard definitely proofed something.