Central Cougars Basketball

cougar_scout

Central is loaded when it comes to talent this year from seniors to freshmen! I think one of the best starting five around and unreal bench players. Hess could be the best sophmore in the area. When the whole cougar team is hot they are dangerous just ask betsy. Central can attack so many differnt way what is your imput on there talent!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think u might wanna reevaluate that,maybe the most in sullivan county,hv has some talent as well and a pretty deep bench,about 11 deep on the roster that can play.one of the sole reasons hv is picked to win the conf is bc of their talent

happy valley no way unless they have picked up people as they play there talent is low the 6'8 carrol all he can do is dunk and if anybody was 6'8 and could not dunk there is a problem former tn highs porter so CENTRAL has more talent than happy valley!

lets see

for hv

shooters:

caldwell

toney

rader

rutledge

davis

may

swafford

kyker

inside players:

carroll 6'7"

bowman 6'4"

bulla 6'4"

harrison 6'4"

dykes 6'4"

morton 6'3"

one player on that list is under 6',swafford.bowman can shoot as well,put a big man on him and he shoots it all over him,put a small man on him and he takes it inside all night.i wouldnt say carroll can only dunk,im sure ull see a few blocked shots go by ur face when we play

Elizabethton may be horrible but ill tell you central..u didnt look that greeat to me when e-town went in the half with the lead...Happy Valley is a good team this year..was at camp with some of them this summer and they have a lot more talent than the cougars...Your Sophmores really arent as good as you say 22 has some game but other than that your weak....Also dont count out Hampton they have a talented squad this year and could do some damage to either of your teams..

My Top teams Are

1.Happy Valley

2.Hampton

t3.Unicoi

t3. Sullivan Central

Johnson county

Elizabethton

East

all kinda tie for last

Central is loaded when it comes to talent this year from seniors to freshmen! I think one of the best starting five around and unreal bench players. Hess could be the best sophmore in the area. When the whole cougar team is hot they are dangerous just ask betsy. Central can attack so many differnt way what is your imput on there talent!

825487362[/snapback]

You gotta be kidding me.Central lost to East who we (Tenn High) beat by 40.And why would i ask Betsy about anything they have'nt even won a game yet.And to say that Justin Hess is the best sohpmore in the area is a complete joke.He doesnt even compare with Omar Wattad of Science Hill at all.

Central does have a lot of talent. But not the best in the area. You have to realize who posts to this board sometimes. Hess is a good player. He needs to get in better shape, because by the time he is a senior, he will be the go-to guy. I still think Vaughn needs to play his starters more. Agreed last night was probably an exception, but still they need to be on the floor more together. There is still something missing, chemistry maybe? Some players seem selfish at times, while others seem to pout when taken out. If they can remember this is a TEAM game, they can be really good.

You gotta be kidding me.Central lost to East who we (Tenn High) beat by 40.And why would i ask Betsy about anything they have'nt even won a game yet.And to say that Justin Hess is the best sohpmore in the area is a complete joke.He doesnt even compare with Omar Wattad of Science Hill at all.

825488158[/snapback]

wait wait i know happy valley isnt bad i will give you guys a little credit but tn high who are you i mean we beat you guys in the summer the only time you guys look good is if it is in the bristol paper and omar doesnt impress me.

wait wait i know happy valley isnt bad i will give you guys a little credit but tn high who are you i mean we beat you guys in the summer the only time you guys look good is if it is in the bristol paper and omar doesnt impress me.

825488303[/snapback]

Who cares what happens in the summer? This is Winter and things are a lot different. JUst ask the East High Patriots. Yeah we beat them by like 40 and you all lost to them. HAHA !!!!! you must be one that doesnt have a clue what your talking about. And is Omar doesnt impress you then your just a complete idiot because the kid has talent and hes only a sophomore. Hes better than anyone on your team by far.