Unaka Highschool New Student Section

towelboy4unaka

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoot yall talk more smack than we do and i believe we had the come back that shut yall up, when you started the state champs nothing chant and we said wheres your ring at!!!!!! yall should definitly find something better to call yourself than the HV PEP CLUB that sounds a little homosexual.

825493020[/snapback]

lmao I thank you alot ranger country becuase you just proved my point

1. just for the record why would you create a new pep club if the other one was good??

2. where you proved my point is all unaka can do is bring up the past when there tale was being whiped up and down the floor.

where's our ring????????............. where's your team????????????

oh and the homosexual thing i'll let that speak it's own stuptity

Edited by warriorbball

Let's seriously put a permanent end to all this.

Here it is on a silver platter. You all beat us. Wheather it was by 10 or 12, I really can't remember. You all have good players and a good team. We aren't in your conference and you aren't in ours. You are AA and we are A. So there needs to be no more drama about it. It was one basketball game that, in all honesty, meant nothing. I don't understand what you guys want to hear. I've said it about 5 times now, and that is that you all ARE good and that you beat us in our own gym. Maybe we beat a team that you didn't.. who cares?! I think that we have a good team but that's because I play for Unaka and I back my team. That's no reason to rag us. Just because someone with a Unaka Screenname gets on here and tries to get it broiling doesn't change the fact that you all have a good program. There! Now that its said and over with can we keep to topic on these meaningless threads.

Sorry if this is offensive.

Let's seriously put a permanent end to all this.

Here it is on a silver platter. You all beat us. Wheather it was by 10 or 12, I really can't remember. You all have good players and a good team. We aren't in your conference and you aren't in ours. You are AA and we are A. So there needs to be no more drama about it. It was one basketball game that, in all honesty, meant nothing. I don't understand what you guys want to hear. I've said it about 5 times now, and that is that you all ARE good and that you beat us in our own gym. Maybe we beat a team that you didn't.. who cares?! I think that we have a good team but that's because I play for Unaka and I back my team. That's no reason to rag us. Just because someone with a Unaka Screenname gets on here and tries to get it broiling doesn't change the fact that you all have a good program. There! Now that its said and over with can we keep to topic on these meaningless threads.

Sorry if this is offensive.

825494604[/snapback]

There is two open end one :lol:

Towel boy..did u not say it wasnt gonna be a 30 point game...im pretty sure i was close 49-70..21...only 9 off..Hv definatley best in Carter county and i dont even go to happy valley...So u won a ring...big deal...Elizabethton's basketball team is 0-9 and i think they would beat Unaka too bad we'll never kno...you won last year by Fault...skoegen is alot better than you thought he was isnt he...but you had a good win Vs. Mccallie alot bigger school than you ....